Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score v Rotherham

Thank God the international break is over and we can get back to the football that actually matters. So dull watching England.

Hopefully Klose is fit and can play Sat. Can''t see anything but a Norwich win ( hope I haven''t tempted the banana skin fate)!

3-0.

[quote user="morty"]Well I hope it''s as easy as some of you think it''s going to be.....[/quote]

Predicting a high score doesn''t mean it will be easy, but score early and get ahead and we know we can score goals, so we are capable of big wins.  It''s gonna happen sooner or later this season. But it''s never easy.

Rotherham haven''t won away so far this season. They also haven''t won away at Norwich in the league for fifty years.... facts that would normally make me anxious but, seriously, there is no way we should lose or draw this. Hopefully an early goal from us and a final score of 4-1.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]With Klose 2-1

Without Klose 2-3 and for the benefit of Buh and co I will not be celebrating a defeat.[/quote]If Klose is the difference between victory and defeat Crafty, how come he didn''t stop that goal in your win forecast?KLOSE OUT!! [:@]

[quote user="John C"]Rotherham haven''t won away so far this season. They also haven''t won away at Norwich in the league for fifty years.... facts that would normally make me anxious but, seriously, there is no way we should lose or draw this. Hopefully an early goal from us and a final score of 4-1.[/quote]Yes, they haven''t got a point away, they''ve scored 3 goals and let in 16 so a visit to Norwich, the team that keeps on giving, is just what they need [:D]Seriously I think we''re gonna duff ''em up by a 3 or 4 goal margin but they''re bound to score at least one.

Luckily we''re well stocked with left midfielders in Pritchard, the Murphy''s and even Wes.

Pretty confident we''ll win tomorrow, I''ll go for 2-1 to the Carra boys.

with 5 away defeats and an average of 3 goals conceded per game its reasonable to go into the game with some confidence that Lee Camp will extend his record as being the keeper making most saves in the league.

While a heavy win is possible I suspect Colin will make a difference as he usually does at this level, points count so a win please, expecting by a couple of goals, 3-1 with us hanging on at the end

unless Camp has a blinder and its a case of #alongcamenorwich and the usual overreatction fan implosion come 5pm

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Luckily we''re well stocked with left midfielders in Pritchard, the Murphy''s and even Wes.[/quote]You forgot Dorrans. [;)]