Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Match thread

Apparently Rio Ferdinand is at Carra rd, my missus is by him. Why the feck is he watching us?

Rotherham have basically offered nothing and we''ve been very comfortable, inevitable Rotherham equaliser in the last 5 mins then [;)]

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Apparently Rio Ferdinand is at Carra rd, my missus is by him. Why the feck is he watching us?[/quote]
He''s affiliated to the agency that the Murphy twins use I think. No idea if that''s why he''s at Carra though.

Ah, cheers KIO, my lad said he tweets about us regularly, guess thats why. All good on the home front??? You seem to be suffering from sleep deprivation by the timings of some of your posts! Lol!

Entirely predictable, not going to be top of the clean sheet this season I suspect.

FFS they have scored three goals away all season and we conceded again! We need to cut out these bloody stupid goals against!

Not at the game but what happened with their goal, was it just a defensive cockup or something else?

😂😂😂😂😂 Binners 0-0 more than 570 minutes since they''ve scored!!!!

Good result, top of the league! But can we keep a clean sheet please!

Excellent win and another 3 points.  I have a horrible feeling I shall have joined the late Wiz before we keep a clean sheet again, but as long as we keep scoring more than the other lot. [Y]

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah, cheers KIO, my lad said he tweets about us regularly, guess thats why. All good on the home front??? You seem to be suffering from sleep deprivation by the timings of some of your posts! Lol![/quote]

Lol aye, newborns don''t conform to circadian norms unfortunately!! All good at the mo, back to work on Monday though 

Comfort, we stroked the ball around nicely, really enjoyed the game

Wes is a god

[quote user="Diane"]Not at the game but what happened with their goal, was it just a defensive cockup or something else?[/quote]I was listening on the internet, so have no idea, but I''m sure Martin was at fault in some way. ;-)

Five home wins on the trot and 16 points from 18 is certainly making CR a fortress again. Even if performances are a bit up and down there is no denying the tenacity of the team in getting results.

"there is no denying the tenacity of the team in getting results.

"

and that is what will take us up, more so when the injuries and suspensions kick in elsewhere