Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Things must be really bad down the road.

Had to do a double take this afternoon, sat in the City Stand, eagerly anticipating a comfortable Norwich win. When what do I see? One of my mates, who has made no secret of the fact that he''s a binner, plonk himself down three seats away from me. You should have seen his face when the third went in, it made my afternoon.

Lol, 570 minutes without scoring for them, what''s the Championship record I wonder!

Saw they hadn''t scored again today. That''s six consecutive league games without a goal!

No idea what their record is but it can''t be much longer than that can it?

What is happening to them fills me with delight it''s got to be said

Next stop, liquidation.

There''s a thread on Tw****d entitled "Things You''ve Done Since we Last Scored".

Ipswich last scored on September 9th. Since then we''ve scored 20!

Falling attendances, was reading the other day that in there last home midweek game (can''t remember who) they announced the attendance at 15k when in fact alot of ipshit fans said it was more like 12k as they included season ticket holders who could be bothered to go.

Fans starting to turn and wanting Mick out, he signed a new 3 year deal in January and knowing how tight there owner is they won''t wanna be paying him off anytime soon.

But hey incase you didn''t know they won the UEFA cup in the 70s.

I think we should try to be a bit more understanding, and show a bit more empathyas this chap doeslink

The dullest dull team since the word dull first hit the dictionary. They must be so proud since being in this league and done nothing.

Pandoras box had more hope in it.

Long may they suffer

I suspect simply stagnating in this league will soon be remembered as a glorious time.

They will fall through the trap door sooner or later.

[quote user="Barbara Blacksheep"]I suspect simply stagnating in this league will soon be remembered as a glorious time.

They will fall through the trap door sooner or later.[/quote]Should that not read sooner rather than later City1st ?

It will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get this week- midweek, not exactly a glamour tie and no goals in 5, could be messy.