Sign in to follow this  
Buh

What does Cameron Jerome actually do for us?

You know, apart from all the goals and the strength and the vision and the height and the holding play and bringing others into play and his defensive abilities in set pieces what does he actually do?

Some of you are still obsessed.

There isn''t a team in this league who wouldn''t want Cameron Jerome.

Maybe we should let up on him a bit? Maybe?

Six goals whilst playing the lone striker role is pretty remarkable at this level.

Factor in the incredible work rate and hold up play and it''s difficult to see how a lot of people aren''t eating a bit of humble pie with regards to Jerome.

I''ve heard/read plenty of people who say Jerome isn''t good enough/doesn''t score enough goals/wastes too many chances etc. etc.

Have you been living under a rock or something?

Lol Bor! Switched your persona with the name change! 👍

If you think Cameron Jerome hasn''t recieved a shedload of stick this season then you, in the immortal words of Nigel Pearson, are an ostrich

The stick deniers come out haha

"THE CRITICISM NEVER TOOK PLACE! YOU SAW NOTHING! YOUR BABY IS FINE!"

It''s been everywhere, it was at the game today, even after we scored.

If only he was Ross McCormack ....

[quote user="King Crimson"]I have seen only love for Jerome as a Championship striker.

Premier League, different converstation.

Lol, Ron, you''re still a twunt![/quote]

Well at least you didn''t wish me dead which is an improvement I suppose! 💋

There has been criticism of Jerome but it''s hardly been prolific. The support for him from the crowd today was well deserved. Heard his name chanted a number of times.

At this level I doubt there''s many better.

Work rate and goals, we can argue till the cows come home about his top flight credentials, but we are in the championship where he is a top striker!

He is in the top 5% of championship strikers and would do a decent job in a good premier league team but cannot cut it playing in the formation we play in the prem. I am a big fan but he will never be a top premier player. Let''s appreciate the fNtastic job he does for us.

Time was when Buh used to have a go at the people moaning. Now he''s having a go at the people who used to moan. Never mind mate, see you next week. Or see you next Tuesday (Fulham).

If Jerome was a better finisher he''d be playing for a top half Premier League side. He''s brilliant for us and gets through so much work that he must be really appreciated by his team mates and manager. One of the best no.9s in the division.

im spartacus wrote the following post at 15/10/2016 6:58 PM:

Buh trying to start a fight in an empty room again 😂

He should open up a few more accounts on here, he could have an argument with himself then.👍

He has got a lot of critisism this season which has even been discussed on the radio and has (I believe) prompted AN to explain how much he does for the team and how highly he rates him.

There was a significant amount at the game both before and after his goal. Funnily enough all the excellent work he did in build ups and tracking back didn''t get the applause or comments they deserved.

I also hear a lot of critisism at my place of work and in general discussions with fellow fans. Even on here it was suggested Oliveira should start this game. If Jerome is fit he needs to start, no-one else in our squad and very few in the whole league would offer the all round game Jerome does.

Jerome was class today and has been for the majority of the season. That some fans can''t see that is their loss, luckily AN is our manager, not one of them.

If you deny that there has been too much criticism of Jerome then it says it all really.

[quote user="VanWink"]im spartacus wrote the following post at 15/10/2016 6:58 PM:

Buh trying to start a fight in an empty room again 😂

He should open up a few more accounts on here, he could have an argument with himself then.👍[/quote]

VW, I know someone who can do that!😂