Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Well he did it....sort of.....

Half expected to see some NCFC influence from Ed Balls at some stage during Strictly, in the form of green and yellow......but the yellow suit and the green face was a little......er......scary.....but well done to EB, can''t fault the entertainment value! 

He was brilliantly entertaining - shouldn''t go on that performance, though difficult to predict who will.

He is doing his best but unfortunately it is only a matter of time before he is voted off. As kids would say he looks like he is '' dad dancing '' most of the time.

Shocking performance from the green and yellow this weekend, club''s in crisis, Neil out etc...

It''s clearly meant to be ''The Mask'' but he just looks like a fat Hulk in a yellow suit, utter disgrace

have my howson it wrote the following post at 08/10/2016 10:48 PM:

"Well there''s at least 5 of you on this post that have sold your souls to the devil watching guff like strictly "

Just record it my boy, fly through the cr@p and watch the Balls.

You have to selective, a bit like ready a thread where Shorty is posting.

Never heard Ed Balls speak about our club or how he came to support us before but was well impressed with him tonight and he''s won me over big time. Had a great sense of humour, has a real passion for our club and came over as a really nice guy.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 09/10/2016 11:30 PM:

Winning votes.

He''ll soon be back helping Corbyn slay Thatcher2 in the next election.

As the Tories take a 17 pt lead over the trotts, it''s going to take more than twinkle toes Balls to turn that shambles around.

[quote user="VanWink"]Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 09/10/2016 11:30 PM:

Winning votes.

He''ll soon be back helping Corbyn slay Thatcher2 in the next election.

As the Tories take a 17 pt lead over the trotts, it''s going to take more than twinkle toes Balls to turn that shambles around.[/quote]

The Tories will do most of the work for them as the nation crumbles around them. The problem, as always, won''t be the proper Tories, it''ll be those so stupid that they think they''re rich enough for the Tory party to benefit them.

Somehow Labour have to regain the "thick" vote.

Must have got a lot of City fans voting as he is awful on there. As bad if not the  worst i have seen since i got hooked on the programme a few series back.

He was carp yesterday Tilly, the week before his Samba was marginally better. I really thought he was out tonight and heading back to work!