Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Anyone got...

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]KIO, is it more than a coincidence that it is only the home games you attend, that there isn''t a good atmosphere, as it''s great most of the time...............[/quote]
Do you ever travel away from home Crabby? Away atmosphere is almost always far better.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Simply put, anyone who isn''t prepared to go out of their way (by saying £5 a month for commentary) to keep in touch with our matches, not necessarily by going to the games, is a bit of a tinpot supporter.[/quote]
Agree with this - spending hundreds every month going to every game isn''t realistic for most fans who are exiled. I don''t understand why anyone wouldn''t pay a fiver per month for commentary.

[quote user="morty"]Great post Alex 🖒[/quote]

Cheers bud, see you Tuesday 👍

@Crabby - 😂, the only time I think I jinx things is when I mention City on Facebook, without fail it was a definite jinx, we''d lose so I keep it to a minimum now!. But Fulham away, a bogey fixture regardless whether I''m there or not - we''ll win though pal 👍

Sadly the ex-pat argument is one the trolls won''t let go.  Accuse supporters of not making the effort of going to games, ignoring reasons give why that might be and accuse them of wanting a pat on the head.  Condescending, pathetic trolling.

You blatantly want a pat on the head and for us all to tell you your opinion matters.

I don''t care if anyone has an opinion as long as it''s measured and based in fact and evidence.

Fact is if you don''t see a fair few Norwich games it''s going to be harder for you to form a complete opinion on some aspects, lending less weight to your opinion.

It''s nothing personal.

If I lived on mars and didn''t go to any Norwich games I wouldn''t be phoning canary call saying we need to get lafferty on in place of Jerome because his body language is all wrong. The very idea of it is laughable to me and I see similar examples of this all over the place.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Simply put, anyone who isn''t prepared to go out of their way (by saying £5 a month for commentary) to keep in touch with our matches, not necessarily by going to the games, is a bit of a tinpot supporter.[/quote]
Agree with this - spending hundreds every month going to every game isn''t realistic for most fans who are exiled. I don''t understand why anyone wouldn''t pay a fiver per month for commentary.
[/quote]It''s pretty simple really. I subscribed to Canary Player on 2 different occasions over a 5 year period and it was rubbish both times. I gave them 2 chances & they blew it twice.I do not like parting with my hard earned cash & not get value for money, which based on my experiences, it isn''t.Luckily there is an alternative that is far more reliable, much better quality and completely free of charge so for me it''s a complete no brainer.

[quote user="kick it off"]Its been 100% reliable and perfect quality for several years now MP[/quote]So have Skoda''s but I wouldn''t buy one [;)]

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="kick it off"]Its been 100% reliable and perfect quality for several years now MP[/quote]So have Skoda''s but I wouldn''t buy one [;)][/quote]
As far as I can establish from the match threads whatever you are using these days only seems to work when we concede[;)]

I don''t often post when we score because I''m too busy jumping up & down , running round and generally going ballistic. Very difficult to type when you''re doing that and your PC is plugged into the mains [:)]

Some of you must have limited edition "canary call keyboards" that only work when there''s something to moan at

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="VanWink"]You are what you is my boy![/quote]
Or what you were?
[/quote]You are such a good Judge of character Nutty. Have you spotted the latest silly game tonight of changing all the threads titles when he posts ?

I still don''t get it, Football is not shown live at 3pm as it''s when most matches start but the radio is allowed in the area of the match but not of us exiles !

Being exiled from the county of my birth, I find myself now only supporting NCFC for ironic, hipsterish reasons.

I went to a football match once...dreadful people, no craft ales and the amuse-bouche were limited to cold sausage rolls.

Apples