Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

HoolaRate

Really enjoyed that today, some great goals and good football. We''ve not been 100% convincing this season but our class really shone through today. Me and Chewie are in the Falcon on the way back from the game and here''s our ratings:-

McGovern - 7

Not a lot to do but alert when needed and quick off his line

Pinto - 7

Solid. Had to use his pace on a couple of occasions to get out of trouble.

Martin - 7

Good performance from the skipper, snuffed out a few threats before they developed.

Klose - 7

Dominated Rotherham strikers and calm.

Olsson - 8

Virtually playing as a left winger. Few dangerous crosses in.

Dorrans - 8

Controlled the game at times. Good balll distribution and tracked back well.

Tettey - 7

Energetic as always. Had a shot that has just landed on the Death Star.

Jacob Murphy - 6

Got into a few dangerous positions but fluffed his lines. Lively in stops and starts but looked a bit tired to me.

Pritchard - 8

Great link up with Wes. Good on the ball and kept possession well.

Hoolahan - 9 * (Hoola MOTM)

The goal was magical. Brilliant ball for Jerome goal and clever ball to Klose too. A pleasure to watch and he was always looking to get us going.

Jerome - 9

Worked so hard. Few great runs and held it up excellently. Took goal well and could (should) have had at least one more. Best striker in the division.

Josh Murphy - 7

Livelier than his brother and great ball for Naismith. Great option from the bench

Naismith - 7

Scored and provided us with a good outlet late on.

Oliviera - 6

Ran onto the pitch well.

Now, some may think Wes was a 10, but I only give these rarely when the performance is perfect. Still a sublime performance from the Wessiah.

So, how would other members of the NCFC galaxy rate our players today?

I was relieved that AN at long last has played Wes and Pritch. It is a midfield in heaven amd we look far more dangerous.

Interesting comments from AN saying the game suited playing them both, but he sounded cautious on whether it would be a regular thing

[quote user="AJ"]Interesting comments from AN saying the game suited playing them both, but he sounded cautious on whether it would be a regular thing[/quote]That sort of goes against what some are saying on the '' team for Fulham '' thread. You do not change a winning team apparently but i will go along with the managers view.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="AJ"]Interesting comments from AN saying the game suited playing them both, but he sounded cautious on whether it would be a regular thing[/quote]That sort of goes against what some are saying on the '' team for Fulham '' thread. You do not change a winning team apparently but i will go along with the managers view.[/quote]

As has been stated on said thread, it all depends on fitness and thinking about the next couple of weeks but after yesterday''s performance are you saying you wouldn''t play Pritchard and Wes on tues? Is there a reason other than AN suggested they possibly might not?

Everyone was good (although still not totally convinced by McGovern) but Pritchard, Wes, Dorrans and Jerome were outstanding.

"I am a Banana (All Grown Up)"

Not sure about this.

Certainly looked quick enough to me when he came out a smothered a shot in a one on one (that was ultimately offside anyway).

Really can''t understand any critisism of McGovern (is he being lined up for the vacant scapegoat post?), has done nothing wrong, totally earnt his place, hasn''t been at fault for many if any of the goals conceded and will hopefully continue his good form.