Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Grant Holt

Those of us out of Norfolk range have Steve Harper- unexpectedly good and balanced as a pundit considering his Newcastle connections.

He has moved his family back to Norfolk and he''s here when he can whilst playing up in Scotland. He obviously intends to put down roots so that like Hucks he''ll be one of our own [:)]

Some others like Mark Rivers and Darel Russell talk about "us" and "we".

Bryan Gunn talks about Norwich City. Eadie is a bit like that too.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]He has moved his family back to Norfolk and he''s here when he can whilst playing up in Scotland. He obviously intends to put down roots so that like Hucks he''ll be one of our own [:)][/quote]

Is that true?

Its just that wasn''t one of the ''issues'' with Holt that his family was all up in the Lake District & he didn''t want to move them down here?

I may have it completely wrong, but i thought he intended on staying up north

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="nutty nigel"]He has moved his family back to Norfolk and he''s here when he can whilst playing up in Scotland. He obviously intends to put down roots so that like Hucks he''ll be one of our own [:)][/quote]

Is that true?

Its just that wasn''t one of the ''issues'' with Holt that his family was all up in the Lake District & he didn''t want to move them down here?

I may have it completely wrong, but i thought he intended on staying up north[/quote]
Well if it''s not true I must have dreamt it. Or made it up.

nutty nigel wrote: "Well if it''s not true I must have dreamt it. Or made it up."I''ve always thought that bog cleaners must need creative imaginations to keep sane; to (mis)quote Lovelace, "Tiled walls do not a prison make, Nor cubicles a cage" [:D] [;)]

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Its just that wasn''t one of the ''issues'' with Holt that his family was all up in the Lake District & he didn''t want to move them down here?[/quote]They ran into Lakey and immediately changed their minds. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Its just that wasn''t one of the ''issues'' with Holt that his family was all up in the Lake District & he didn''t want to move them down here?[/quote]They ran into Lakey and immediately changed their minds. [:D][/quote]

That would be like me moving back to Norwich and running into morty.  Now that would put me off.[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Suits me just fine, twathat.[/quote]What ith a twathat Morthy? [:)][/quote]Twat hat[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Suits me just fine, twathat.[/quote]What ith a twathat Morthy? [:)][/quote]Twat hat[;)][/quote]Tw@ hat.