Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bill

German help for ipswich

Following four games in a row without a goal - and only 4 scored in 11 games ipswich town have turned to Germany for help in scoring

it''s there

Warning very loud - turn off/down volume first

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]A team of cloggers in blue and white and thousands and thousands of empty blue seats.............you sure this wasn''t actually taken at Poorman Road Elsie?[/quote]

That was my first thought, but then I realised had it been poorman road it would have been pitchforks not coloured arrows.And I am assured by my good friend Herr Veigo that it was taken at a German game, and that ipswich town have asked if those pictured could be used at the next home game

( I believe a promise of tickets for the Tokyo Olympics are to be given in return)

good to put a face to a namethough you do look younger than I thought

(perhaps that was in your younger years)

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]The Binners are still struggling for goals.[/quote]I hope they get awarded a penalty tomorrow to boost their moral - - - and then miss it. [:)]

that''s very unkindthe poor fellows are only a couple of games away from equalling their very own record of 7 games consecutive without scoringa sequence that included another recordthe heaviest defeat in the PL

ps in case younger readers have not seen it here are the binners being stuffed 9-0up yours, farmhands