Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 11

Thanks Nutty for pointing out my error, that will be my bet for next week obviously!

This week I shall go for Norwich to beat bottom Rotherham.

This week I''m going to be positive and pick Norwich to beat Rotherham. For the match bet how about jerome to score a hatrick. Good luck pups!

To Paraguay for River Plate vs. Guaraní, draw @ 7/2.I picked Guaraní a few weeks and noticed that they weren''t as hot as their position suggested. Good individually, but quite lazy.River Plate changed manager a few weeks ago, play some very sweet football and seem much improved. I think they''re well capable of nicking a point, more so than the generous odds suggest.

The Norwich match will probably be fairly tight, so Oliveira to score and a win/draw for Norwich.

Good luck to Jellytot and I am a banana. Good luck to the chap doing the Norwich picks too.

Germany for me this week please. FC Koln v FC Ingolstadt home win.

For City''s game Oliviera to score at any time.

Good luck Helen and Banana!

Evening all and apologies Eddie I thought I''d confirmed that I was ok for picks on 26th. 🙄🙄

MMMK - Nancy -v- PSG AWAY WIN

MM - ATLETICO MADRID -v- Granada HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet I''m hoping a declared fit Timm Klose can score anytime.

Good Luck Helen and Lewis 😃😃😃

I''m going for a home win for Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) v. Cukaricki.

Crvena Zvezda are W5 D1 L0 F19 A4 at home and Cukaricki are W0 D2 L4 F3 A7 away!

Good Luck, Jellytot!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score anytime! Good Luck, Banana!

A very good evening to you Nutty and obviously good luck to Mrs.Twiddy and that stupid young banana together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.Off to Italy and a HOME WIN please for JUVENTUS v Udinese.For the City bet Russell Martin to score at anytime.

Good evening pups. I''ve had a long look this afternoon and tonight and decided to go with ; athletico Madrid v grenada HOME WIN, CELTIC to beat motherwell, PSV to beat heracles almelo , NORWICH 💛💚 TO beat Rotherham, JUVENTUS to beat bologna and FC KOLN to beat fc ingolstadt ...

I''m not much cop at the European teams but as far as I know, these look good to me!?

My pick is Norwich to win.

👍👍👍

[quote user="Jellytot"]Good evening pups. I''ve had a long look this afternoon and tonight and decided to go with ; athletico Madrid v grenada HOME WIN, CELTIC to beat motherwell, PSV to beat heracles almelo , NORWICH 💛💚 TO beat Rotherham, JUVENTUS to beat bologna and FC KOLN to beat fc ingolstadt ...

I''m not much cop at the European teams but as far as I know, these look good to me!?

My pick is Norwich to win.

👍👍👍[/quote]
Thank you Jellytot. I love these. I think only the cruelest of bad luck can prevent you getting your win this time. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill using our free bet and the potential return is £32.95. Here are the details : -

Koln

-         

-

3/4

-         

-

14:30

Sat

Celtic

-         

1/7

-

15:00

Sat

Norwich

-         

4/11

-

15:00

Sat

Atletico

-

1/8

-

17:30

Sat

PSV

-

1/6

-

18:45

Sat

Juventus

-

1/5

-

19:45

Sat

So it''s all tomorrow finishing with Juventus once again. The old lady won''t let us down again[Y][:)]

Sorry I''m late... A boring barca home win v deportivo la coruna for me this week.

Good luck Pups, OTBC...

Good evening/morning to all you PUPs!

Sorry it''s so late!!

I found myself in a little bit of an odd situation earlier.

My plan for the 3 picks were due to be as follows.

Rotherham Win or Draw - purely on the basis that if it all goes wrong at 3pm we have a little bit of insurance to fall back on.

Norwich Clean Sheet - after the viral hit of Spikeball (I believe it''s called that) I just fancy a clean sheet.

Finally I was going to go for the most popular pick among the PUPs. This was ht/ft Norwich, but the odds were less than even money so decided to look at the next most popular pick which was Norwich to win and Both Teams to Score.

Having then looked back at these bets (Rotherham, clean sheet, Norwich btts), it would seem to me that whatever the outcome of the game we would have a winner, but we could only end with 1 winning bet which seemed a little daft.

So I''ve decided to stick with the clean sheet.

Ive also decided to go for a fairly sensible Hoolahan to score and City to win.

Finally as the big payout bet I''ve opted for a Nelson Oliveira to score last in a 4-1 victory.

Thanks for all the different tips, I''ve tried to find some value although as most of you have spotted, it''s a little tricky!

[quote user="I am a Banana All Grown Up"]Good evening/morning to all you PUPs!

Sorry it''s so late!!

I found myself in a little bit of an odd situation earlier.

My plan for the 3 picks were due to be as follows.

Rotherham Win or Draw - purely on the basis that if it all goes wrong at 3pm we have a little bit of insurance to fall back on.

Norwich Clean Sheet - after the viral hit of Spikeball (I believe it''s called that) I just fancy a clean sheet.

Finally I was going to go for the most popular pick among the PUPs. This was ht/ft Norwich, but the odds were less than even money so decided to look at the next most popular pick which was Norwich to win and Both Teams to Score.

Having then looked back at these bets (Rotherham, clean sheet, Norwich btts), it would seem to me that whatever the outcome of the game we would have a winner, but we could only end with 1 winning bet which seemed a little daft.

So I''ve decided to stick with the clean sheet.

Ive also decided to go for a fairly sensible Hoolahan to score and City to win.

Finally as the big payout bet I''ve opted for a Nelson Oliveira to score last in a 4-1 victory.

Thanks for all the different tips, I''ve tried to find some value although as most of you have spotted, it''s a little tricky![/quote]
So is it...
Norwich to keep a clean sheet
Hoolahan to score and City to win
Oliveira to score last in a 4-1 win
You''ve got a tenner buddy. How do you want it split?

Great picks ''nana. Love the strategy buddy. I''m splitting the stake three ways so we have : -

Norwich to keep a clean sheet

£3.33 Bet

11/10

£6.99

Hoolahan to score and City to win

£3.33 Bill

Hill

7/4

£9.15

Oliveira to score last in a 4-1 win

£3.34 Bill

Hill

90/1

£303.94

4-1 and Oliveira last would be awesome. 
Good luck Lewis, Helen and all you PUPs[:)]

Sorry for missing the deadline

My picks are Brighton to win at home to preston

And for city is a goal anytime for Jerome.

Good luck all PUP''s, especially Jellytot and Banana!

It''s the SPL for me this week and Aberdeen vs Ross County - Home win

Banana - Looking good for the Wes to score, Norwich to win

Poorly with ladyflu today so a win for both pups & our team will cheer me up lol

Jelytot - Your first 3 Norwich, Koln, Celtic have all won so going well

Banana - you got a win with your ncfc win and Wes to score, well done young lad

Looking good for a triple win lol

Well done Banana. That''s another £9.15 in the presentation pot. Oliveira came on too late to get a 4th for the big money!

Atletico now 5-1 up so that''s 4 for Jellytot. Come on PSV & Juve.

Well done Banana. That''s another £9.15 in the presentation pot. Oliveira came on too late to get a 4th for the big money!

Atletico now 5-1 up so that''s 4 for Jellytot. Come on PSV & Juve.