Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Carling £4 !!!

It''s ridiculous really. As a general point , it would only take someone with a modicum of sense to have a look at the serving hatches (in the N & P for example) to see how little is being sold, and how much busier it could be.

There used to be queues, now there are more servers than customers.

It''s overpriced, and the choice is poor. No one is expecting Morrisons prices but it could be vastly improved. It''s not appealing, and needs revamping.

Obviously the solution to this issue is simply to stop being sponsored by the Galway Roast, and instead get in partnership with Weatherspoons. The beer might still be warm, but it''ll be cheap and maybe we''d get hot meals delivered to your seats straight from the microwave...

Move to the Barclay, same price but he''ll of a queue then you would have something to moan about. On that subject why don''t they do what rugby grounds do? Poor out loads of pints during the first half to speed it all up? They would make even more money to splash on weaves and agents fees!

You know we''re doing well when the prices of tickets and beer are the only negatives. If previous good seasons are anything to go by we will have a thread about the ticket office very soon.
For balance I was impressed Saturday that the club had spent time and money to ensure I saw the last minute goal. Previously I have missed every goal that has been scored that late. Well done and thank you.

In the upper Barclay they had a fella with pints already poured for sale.

So you got a pint of warm and now flat Carling.

But if the beer is all that can be complained about must mean the season is going well

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You know we''re doing well when the prices of tickets and beer are the only negatives. If previous good seasons are anything to go by we will have a thread about the ticket office very soon.
For balance I was impressed Saturday that the club had spent time and money to ensure I saw the last minute goal. Previously I have missed every goal that has been scored that late. Well done and thank you.
[/quote].....and another thing, that b*oody ticket office, drone, drone, drone [;)]Your troubles will be over if we get promoted Nutty. We''ll be lucky to score any goals, never mind last minute [:D]

[quote user="Red Rufus"]Move to the Barclay, same price but he''ll of a queue then you would have something to moan about. On that subject why don''t they do what rugby grounds do? Poor out loads of pints during the first half to speed it all up? They would make even more money to splash on weaves and agents fees![/quote]They always used to do that in the Jarrold. Now we''ve got a poncy coffee company as sponsor maybe they only allow baristas behind the counter ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Now we''ve got a poncy coffee company as sponsor maybe they only allow baristas behind the counter ?[/quote]Would suit me as I don''t personally like alcohol being served at most events, but I do appreciate I''m in a small minority there.

What about all the blokes entering the toilets via the exit, disgusting. Also, how many wash their hands afterwards :). Finally, try asking for a red wine in the Barclay bar, they look at you as though you are a nutter, they look around for assistance and they are a fiver............moan over, I think that has covered everything.

This is nothing unique to CR. Look at the prices at cinema and theatre catering outlets for example. The answer is to load up at outlets well away from the ground before and after games. It is possible surely to survive the time inside the ground without the need to drink or eat. If you don''t like being ripped off, don''t buy.

4 pint jug of Carlsberg in The Stracey Hotel for a tenner before and after the game. Yes i know it is not Peroni or Stella but at £2.50 a pint what''s not to like ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]4 pint jug of Carlsberg in The Stracey Hotel for a tenner before and after the game. Yes i know it is not Peroni or Stella but at £2.50 a pint what''s not to like ?[/quote]

Girlsberg