Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

second place is realistic target at end of season

For me Newcastle will cruise this league and whilst Norwich are a very decent side who are grinding out results despite rarely dominating the opposition. Our midfield is very strong but we continue with the defensive fragility displayed last season. I think this squad can play better and when we do a couple of sides will get a good hiding. Most of us would have taken a draw before ko. Come January we need a good cb even if we sign noone else. 92 ish points will get us second spot and it doesn''t matter who we get them against

Huddersfield will be in 2nd if they win their game in hand.

This is Norwich remember and you can''t rule them out throwing it away, even at 3-0 up in the 90th minute !

I worry that people think this league is so easy. It''s not. A guy on Canary Call just said Mickey Mouse could get us promoted. If this was an easy league then there wouldn''t be so many wealthy clubs with parachute payments struggling to make any sort of challenge. Don''t forget Fulham were relegated with us just over 2 years ago.

I get that every point dropped is a disappointment but we are going to drop a lot more between now and May whether we get promoted or not.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I get that every point dropped is a disappointment but we are going to drop a lot more between now and May whether we get promoted or not.[/quote]Such a simple concept, yet so difficult to grasp. Two teams take part in every match, and a maximum of one can win. Given those odds, you''d think that people would learn to be a bit more balanced...

We must be grateful to be allowed second placeA bit more forelock tugging from little ole Norwich is what is required