Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Errr, right......team for Fulham?

We won today, but if Howson and Brady are fit for Tuesday, would you play them?   Tettey''s knees might need a rest anyway, so that would let Howson back in, but Brady has more of a challenge to his position with Pritchard.  Or will Hoolahan be rested as he played all but 90 minutes today, letting in Pritchard and Brady?  Or did Naismith do enough to earn a start next game?             McGovernPinto Martin Klose Olsson         Howson Dorrans  Ja Murphy Pritchard Brady              Jerome?

Depending on Brady''s fitness it could be the same again. If not I wouldn''t be surprised to see maybe Howson out on the right and one of the Murphy''s on the left. Although personally I''d keep Pritchard in.

Wes said after the game that he can do two games in a week, and Newcastle aside he''s played every game including the midweeks, so I think he''ll feature.

Tettey will probably start swat from home too, we need his energetic breaking up of the play.

Well I notice something was said after the game by Neil about how Murphy looked tired or something like that. Wouldn''t be suprised to see him make way and maybe Wes as he played pretty much 90 mins today.

Think this will be one of the more tougher games we''ve played in last few weeks. Personally be happy with the draw, 4 points doing into the Preston game.

McGovern

Pinto Martin Klose Olsson

Tettey Dorrans

Pritchard Howson Brady

Jerome

[quote user="Move Klose"]Well I notice something was said after the game by Neil about how Murphy looked tired or something like that. Wouldn''t be suprised to see him make way and maybe Wes as he played pretty much 90 mins today.

Think this will be one of the more tougher games we''ve played in last few weeks. Personally be happy with the draw, 4 points doing into the Preston game.

McGovern

Pinto Martin Klose Olsson

Tettey Dorrans

Pritchard Howson Brady

Jerome[/quote]

Pritchard played brilliantly on the left linking with Wes, if fit those 2 should play.

Howson is not an AM.

Same team for me although I thought Murphy looked the weakest player for us today, going forward we looked like scoring at will. The interchanging of Wes andPritchard in the first half caused them major problems.

Doubt Brady will be back when he wasn''t in the squad today. Reckon the only change will be Josh in for Jacob

I know Howson isn''t but sometimes when we want to try keep it tight like Newcastle away he goes with Howson in a more advanced position. Can''t imagine Wes playing 90 mins today then starting idweek and then agains PNE at home sat.

I''d be tempted to stuck with it. the only question marks for me are in goal and whether Jacob needs a rest. pritchard can go right and Brady back in. Might be tempted by that. I think we will go tettey and Dorrans in the middle though I''d be tempted with howson coming in for Dorrans.

Tettey''s Jig ~ [quote]I''d be tempted to stuck with it. the only question marks for me are in goal and whether Jacob needs a rest. pritchard can go right and Brady back in. Might be tempted by that. I think we will go tettey and Dorrans in the middle though I''d be tempted with howson coming in for Dorrans.[/quote]So McGovern & Dorrans dropped because they''re under-performing or are you just making silly comments through boredom? Dorrans is proving to be our superior holding midfielder and McGovern hasn''t been at fault for the majority of goals conceded this season [:|]We go with the same team [Y]

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="morty"]You don''t change a winning team.[/quote]

Very much this even though Fulham are a different proposition entirely.[/quote]In theory, Fulham should be a cakewalk, but they are our severest bogey side - the bastards.In practice, we do the opposite of breaking the mould (previous managers have tried that) and we go with the same team & formation [Y]

It is outdated but on this occasion it''s right. So long as Wes is fit enough I would stick with today''s team and let that partnership with him and Pritchard develop.

[quote user="lake district canary"]"Don''t change a winning team".   Outdated.

[/quote]LDC - I''m hoping you have a shy, retiring, nay, humanistic side to your personality that''s completely at odds with your message-board persona.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="lake district canary"]"Don''t change a winning team".   Outdated. [/quote]

LDC - I''m hoping you have a shy, retiring, nay, humanistic side to your personality that''s completely at odds with your message-board persona.[/quote]

I''m a pussy cat, except when confronted with by ego maniacs. I have no time for them on here or in real life. 

[quote user="morty"]Respect my opinion.[/quote]No. I''ll play fair if you will. Simples.  Anyway, it is an outdated concept. The better your squad, the more important it is to use them.  Do Howson and Brady deserve to be left out?  If rested and fresh for Tuesday, would it not be better to return them into the fold, enabling Tettey not to put too much stress on his knees - and  Wes needs to stay fresh, may be better to rest him as against Newcastle. Pritchard can take his role and Brady back on the left. It''s common sense.

So, you demand that everyone respects your opinions, no matter how stupid they are, but you have no respect for mine?

Some people would see that as pretty arrogant and egotistical.

Before the two of you start another argument and ruin another thread just respect the other posters on this board and stop before you start.

You both seem to be posting about respect ........ this time how about BOTH of you showing some!

Not sure what is meant by "outdated", I see no point changing a winning team for the sake of it, if players are playing well and they are fit then they play, that just seems common sense to me. With regard to the Fulham game, I thought Jacob Murphy looked off it today so his place maybe under threat, otherwise the same starting 11 as today for me.....

''Rotherham at home, Fulham away 2 completely different type of games''.

now now, none of those reasoned replies if you don''t mind