Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Paul Mcveigh

[quote user="Hucks6"]Saying on radio Norfolk we won''t win because of our record down there Thanks Paul[/quote]

Yes someone just posted that in the match thread lol

He must never commentate on a City game again, he''s a tool! Been on the sauce if you ask me!

Stop over exaggerating everyone. He''s also said on numerous occasions how comfortable we''ve looked (in the first half obviously).

People moan when there''s a biased summariser and moan when there isn''t.

Think he''s been absolutely fair. Given credit where it''s due and criticized likewise.Saw the Fulham revival and so far has called it right.But as we know, anybody who doesn''t follow the rules of this forum, gets crucified, even when it''s not justified

It''s just that he has mentioned us not going to win, quite a few times, and that started before the game started! He was trying to talk over Chris Goreham, to get that point over at one stage.

It''s not rocket science to predict that Fulham would want to try and get back in the game, it''s US who have dropped our performance , and we need to sort it out

I thought both commentators were appalling tonight. I''m really getting hacked off with Goreham cacking himself every time the opposition get within 30 yards of our goal, & he always wants to give opposition players too much credit. He seems more interested in lower league teams than NCFC - does he actually support the club at all?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]It''s just that he has mentioned us not going to win, quite a few times, and that started before the game started! He was trying to talk over Chris Goreham, to get that point over at one stage.

It''s not rocket science to predict that Fulham would want to try and get back in the game, it''s US who have dropped our performance , and we need to sort it out[/quote]

He shut up about it after we were two up

then his silly little squeaky voice was like Sweep on speed once Fulham had equalised

ps what''s a gearme ?

[quote user="lake district canary"] called it pretty well most of the evening.

[/quote]

called what ?

it was football match not a friggin line dance

[quote user="Making Plans"]Think he''s been absolutely fair. Given credit where it''s due and criticized likewise.Saw the Fulham revival and so far has called it right.But as we know, anybody who doesn''t follow the rules of this forum, gets crucified, even when it''s not justified[/quote]But that''s the whole point.As a sports commentator on a local station, particularly as a person who''s played for the team he''s covering, he needs to show bias. Listen to any similar programmes anywhere in the country and they''re all biased.That''s the reason their sports departments exist.

It''s not how he called the game, more how he was more interested in Norwich not winning

I''m sure he even said before the game he had put money on Fulham winning (he may have been joking, but still)

He is there to act as a commentator for biased local radio, but was far more interested in being proved right

As a sports commentator on a local station, particularly as a person who''s played for the team he''s covering, he needs to show bias.

this is what you wantlinkand go to 1m.20secs if you want to hear how a score should be properly reported

Of course, those posters who frequently gripe about Radio

Norfolk, Rob Butler, Canary Call, and who have now vented their anger on Goreham

and McVeigh, could always subscribe to Canary Player.

There were plenty of them on here just a few days ago recommending

it to LDC, myself and other “tinpot plastics”, telling us how good it is, how

reliable it is and how it is well worth £60 a year.

So much so, that I’m surprised that they all don’t subscribe

to it already, which evidently they don’t or they would have listened to it

last night rather than taking the "free option".

I''ll try that again

Of course, those posters who frequently gripe about Radio

Norfolk, Rob Butler, Canary Call, and who have now vented their anger on Goreham

and McVeigh, could always subscribe to Canary Player.

There were plenty of them on here just a few days ago recommending

it to LDC, myself and other “tinpot plastics”, telling us how good it is, how

reliable it is and how it is well worth £60 a year.

So much so, that I’m surprised that they all don’t subscribe

to it already, which evidently they don’t or they would have listened to it

last night rather than taking the "free option".

I also thought he was a pain tonight, said we were going to lose about 10 times right from kick off, talked over Chris and seemed excited when their 2nd went in . Turned it off at 2-2, as had enough !

[quote user="ron obvious"]I thought both commentators were appalling tonight. I''m really getting hacked off with Goreham cacking himself every time the opposition get within 30 yards of our goal, & he always wants to give opposition players too much credit. He seems more interested in lower league teams than NCFC - does he actually support the club at all?[/quote]TBH Ron, I''m more hacked off with our back four cacking themselves every time the opposition get within 30 yards of our goal. [;)]