Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Who will be first to reappear?

CanaryOneiron_stanpeteKeith ScottDean Coney''s BootsYorkshire CanaryFeel free to add people I may have overlooked.PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

I knew it wouldn''t take long. Well done Keith, you are the biggest loser.I HATE SUPPORTING MY FOOTBALL TEAM THEY''RE SOOOO SHAAAART

Seattle canary was so quick off the draw! He loves it!

Never been to a game in his life that lad

To be fair, at least Seattle managed to restrict his complaining to the match thread - I can understand a certain amount of frustration after throwing away a two-goal lead. It''s these mentals who wait for the final whistle to blow and straight away stick a big ugly cack of a post at the top of the board every time we fail to win. Not Norwich City fans.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Some have just appeared for the first time tonight......to complain about those who have just appeared tonight.  Funny old game. [/quote]Some people have jobs and lives.

Some people only post to get reactions like this, dont give them what they crave, ignore them and they''ll go away

[quote user="morty"]Lakey in " taking a contrary view in a thread to provoke an argument" shocker.

😁[/quote]Looks like he''s got a bite, morty. Who''d''a thunk it? [:D]

[quote user="morty"]Agree thirsty, Highland should have been here by now.

I hope he''s okay.[/quote]I don''t. I hope his Flymo got clogged up.........

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Think Highland should have been on your initial list Feedthe wolf..........[/quote]I meant to say Highland Canary rather than Yorkshire Canary. Sorry Yorkie!

[quote user="Buh"]Highland is a computer, he just needs rebooting.[/quote]

sub editors note

please remove the letters ompe and r and insert a t from the fourth word

and the letters re from the last word

No offence Lakey, but I for one will leave it as it could turn into another 11 pager. Gute nacht mein freund.

[quote user="lake district canary"]As usual I comment on absolutely bloody everything I see. Take it or leave it. [/quote]

Ahh, Winkster, just wondering if you''d tell me who you used to post as tonight?

I''ve been asking for ages on loads of threads but you keep that funny mask on. Come on big fella, let it all out.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Ahh, Winkster, just wondering if you''d tell me who you used to post as tonight?

I''ve been asking for ages on loads of threads but you keep that funny mask on. Come on big fella, let it all out.[/quote]I recognise that funny "mask". But then I stayed substance-free in the sixties...