Sign in to follow this  
TommyBoy

Upgrade a Kids Ticket tomorrow night?

Hi Guys,I''ve been given a Kids Ticket for tomorrow as a friend had one and couldn''t use it.My question is - what are the chances of Fulham allowing me to upgrade it to an Adults Ticket so my mate can come to the game with me?Are there still tickets available anyway?If anyone has had any experience of this at an away ground please let me know.ThanksOTBC

Turn up with a Gibson SG and you might just pull it off...

(Sorry not much help, try the ticket office in the morning for help I reckon?)

Just for the heads up when i went to the ticket office this morning for my QPR tickets i overheard a telephone conversation that tonight it is pay on the gate for the neutral area if anything is thinking of turning up. Now off for the 12.30 rattler first stop Hamilton Hall. [Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just for the heads up when i went to the ticket office this morning for my QPR tickets i overheard a telephone conversation that tonight it is pay on the gate for the neutral area if anything is thinking of turning up. Now off for the 12.30 rattler first stop Hamilton Hall. [Y][/quote]Anyone not anything. [:$]

Thanks for the help guys - the Fulham ticket office indicated I could upgrade it at their ticket office later if I get there early enough.OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Just for the heads up when i went to the ticket office this morning for my QPR tickets i overheard a telephone conversation that tonight it is pay on the gate for the neutral area if anything is thinking of turning up. Now off for the 12.30 rattler first stop Hamilton Hall. [Y][/quote]Anyone not anything. [:$][/quote]I thought with the new franchise starting this week the rattler days were over TillyAccording to some talking head they wheeled out for a regional TV interview yesterday it''s a new dawn where everything henceforth will be sweetness and light and the service will be as smooth as a baby''s bum [;)]I hope you''ve not been disappointed.....

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Just for the heads up when i went to the ticket office this morning for my QPR tickets i overheard a telephone conversation that tonight it is pay on the gate for the neutral area if anything is thinking of turning up. Now off for the 12.30 rattler first stop Hamilton Hall. [Y][/quote]Anyone not anything. [:$][/quote]I thought with the new franchise starting this week the rattler days were over TillyAccording to some talking head they wheeled out for a regional TV interview yesterday it''s a new dawn where everything henceforth will be sweetness and light and the service will be as smooth as a baby''s bum [;)]I hope you''ve not been disappointed.....