Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Fulham match thread

Jacob has ruined the defender for pace and he''s lunged out, blatant pen

May be the most nonchalant penalty ever from dorrans. Cool as you like, I think it even bounces before it crosses the line

Adding pace to the side has somehow started to increase the number of fouls and penalties we get awarded.

It''s a masterstroke.

[quote user="lake district canary"]McGovern; Pinto, Martin, Klose, Olsson; Tettey, Dorrans; Ja. Murphy, Hoolahan, Brady; JeromeSubs - Ruddy, Naismith, Oliveira, Pritchard, Bennett, Jo. Murphy, Thompson[/quote]This is why you don''t drastically change a winning team, LDC [:|]

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Eddie - Anthony owes you £3 for penalties so far for Ray''s Bets lol

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="lake district canary"]McGovern; Pinto, Martin, Klose, Olsson; Tettey, Dorrans; Ja. Murphy, Hoolahan, Brady; JeromeSubs - Ruddy, Naismith, Oliveira, Pritchard, Bennett, Jo. Murphy, Thompson[/quote]This is why you don''t drastically change a winning team, LDC [:|][/quote]But we''ve made progress -- it''s now "drastically change" rather than pure and simply "change" [:D]

Wahey 2-0 half time looks comfortable atm

Just concerned about that ref. 2 penalties?? Don''t go all hollywood on us mate we aren''t interested in you evening it up so the Fulham "fans" (I.e. The cockneys that couldn''t afford to go to Wembley tonight) can pretend they are Daniel-San from the karate kid

Just win Norwich, by any means

And come on burton Albion

DVDs of the first-half should be sent to all PL referees to show that it is indeed possible to award penalties to Norwich City.

I''m absolutely loving this....this team really do believe in themselves. And both penalties WERE penalties (seen them both on Sky).

We now need to play quickly on the break as Fulham will have to open up and attack. Bring on Pritchard on about 65 and give Fulham something to really worry about.

nutty nigel said, "]I''m a wee bit concerned that if there''s another winning performance there won''t be enough interest for one match thread. Let alone two....."
You''re correct Nutty and that wouldn''t be good enough. I even saw Highland predicting a 2-1 win for us today. Therefore I''d like to balance this euphoria by pointing out that Fulham are pants at home. This is their seventh match on their own patch and they have only scored 5 goals to date. That''s almost "Ipswich like."

Bad luck Buh. We don''t do clean sheets. Hopefully. we can take the next goal

Don''t worry, we are every team''s favourite opposition when they need to halt a bad run; we usually offer ourselves as the sacrificial lambs. Still plenty of time to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in true Norwich style.