Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Fulham match thread

Alex really needs to make some changes to wrestle back the momentum. Pritchard please for an off colour Brady

It''s not working, wes can''t play his football and you''d swap him like for like?

Yeah, alright.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Fiery Zac"][quote user="ricardo"]This is why we probably won''t get auto promotion.[/quote]

With all due respect, you predicted we would walk the league when Adams was in charge.[/quote]

At least we could keep clean sheets[/quote]

We kept 3 clean sheets in the first 12 with Adams in the championship.

We''ve kept 2 in 12 this season.

Yeh, brilliant

Where''s Olly? Isn''t this the situation that he''s destined to come on alongside Jerome or do we need to go behind first?

Pritchard left on the bench with Naismith on ... strange!

I suppose Naismith is more of a goal threat, but then so should Oliveira be that.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Diane"]Turned it off, cant listen to McVeigh anymore !![/quote]

[Y][/quote]Only reporting the obvious.

7 points dropped from winning positions in 13 games is not the kind of stat that wins automatic promotion! We are our own worst enemy when it comes to game management and seeing games out!

Well, I predicted they''d be back if we drew

I was the first one to predict it

I''ve been saying it for ages

Additionally, here''s a really obscure stat that means nothing

#clubsincrisis

Probably. But that stat must mean we are in winning positions virtually every game and that is a stat for auto promotion.

Disappointing to let a two goal lead slip, but I suppose a point away to Fulham ain''t too shabby.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]7 points dropped from winning positions in 13 games is not the kind of stat that wins automatic promotion! We are our own worst enemy when it comes to game management and seeing games out![/quote]I hear you, Ron, but we''d all have been satisfied with a point before kick off.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Probably. But that stat must mean we are in winning positions virtually every game and that is a stat for auto promotion.[/quote]

Not if you don''t win Nige!

A point is a point and yet it leaves questions about our auto credentials. But the hoodoo remains ....

.......but it''s one more point and means we are 2 points per game still.

Before the game I''d have taken the draw given our record against Fulham. Whilst it is disappointing to lose a two goal lead, a point away is still a good point. I would imagine that AN is looking to tighten up the defence in the January window. Onwards and upwards.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Seattle won that race..[/quote]

Do shut up you old fool. I said the defense is shoite, win or lose tell me how that''s incorrect? You really are a tool on this board.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Probably. But that stat must mean we are in winning positions virtually every game and that is a stat for auto promotion.[/quote]

Only if you see the game out to get the points.... Which we don''t always do. Are you thick?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It may be obvious to you but commentary seems to have been dispensed with.[/quote]So rather than criticize a team that has chucked another 2 goal advantage away all you can do is have a go at the pundit, who at the end of day, was only doing his job. Pity our defence wasn''t.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Sorry Seattle. What point are you trying to make?[/quote]

Clearly one that''s too difficult for your old think box to comprehend....

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Before the game I''d have taken the draw given our record against Fulham. Whilst it is disappointing to lose a two goal lead, a point away is still a good point. I would imagine that AN is looking to tighten up the defence in the January window. Onwards and upwards.[/quote][Y]