Sign in to follow this  
beelsie

EDP could assess thread content, ask for, NCFC, staff comment please

Refer to thread title, an input to these boards from NCFC coaching staff based on the gist of points made on them, they could let us as NCFC supporters, know what leads to some of the past decisions i.e : player substitution lack of form etc so we can have an even balanced comment based on fact instead of hypothesis. what do you boarders think? After all we are buyers and consumers of the product and as such are entitled to be aware of the ingreedients that make up the finished artical. Respects to all Beelsie. P.S. I have tried the newer city boards and find the content lacking in substance.

Is there any possibility that there is some real information out there. That the boarders could use as amunition? Unwind chaps!!! You are so suspicious MG

I have to agree with MG in a previous thread - the less the club/board/staff listen to us the better I think!

Beelsie old mate, think about what you are asking.

There are numerous reasons for team selection. It is hardly likely that ANY manager is going to explain his decisions.

Some players respond to motivation, others to threats, others to any number of stimuli (short for MG not being able to think of anymore)

Part of being a supporter is to try and work out why certain actions are taken. Endlessly chewing the fat over why the manager is wrong and why your selection would undoubtedly see us back to where we rightfully belong.

Thing is, we know little more than we know of from events on the pitch.

And long may it remain so !

Thats better MG! yes I did realise what I was asking for was next to impossible. The interest that would be shown in our remarks on the boards by NW & co would be negligeable. The feed back would not be there.
This gets to my point for the original post. Frequently we all of us are concerned about our board content and the effect it is likely to have on the players, I am certain from your feed back that our rants etc are not at all important, they are a release for the for the frustration or elation that we all feel about happenings at NCFC.
Hopefully they will in certain quarters allow sufficient relief for our more robust posters to bellow their insults here rather than be vehemently negative at the game when it comes to our younger players and maybe those that are not always as effective as we would all wish them to be. So get to it posters and be as vicious as you can possibly be on here. Followed by carefully considered constructive remarks that will cure all the ills mentioned hereon.
All the best. Beelsie

OTBC I am hoping that we make it 2.0 to us of course