Sign in to follow this  
Chip20

Where is Rudolph Hucker?

Dunno why I made a gender assumption in the first bit then went all gender agnostic at the end...

Sounds like the title of a Christmas B movie starring David Hasselhoff.

One of about a dozen of my favourite posters. Often has interesting things to say. Come back Rude Old!

[quote user="Chip20"]Not seen evidence of him lately. Trail''s gone cold. Any sightings? Hoping s/he''s ok.[/quote]

Rudolf Hucker in he / she shocker

I am glad you are still contributing; I genuinely had not seen your name for a while. You seem to have been a contributor for about as far back as I can recall and I think it''s the capitalisation of your moniker that stands out in my mind.

I have also long been curious as to the ''meaning'' behind it. It has always struck me as if it were one of those ''batty books'' I loved so much as a youngster. You know, ''Into the Haunted House'' by Hugo First, ''The End of the Week'' by Gladys Friday, ''The Importance of the Safety Net'' by Justin Casey Falls... ''Sexual Liaisons with Reindeer'' by Rudolph Hucker.

Am I right, or way off beam?

I did not have sexual relations with that Reindeer. As Bill Clinton didn''t say.

TBH I think I first heard ''Rudolph Hucker'' on Terry Wogan''s Breakfast Show. He got a lot of correspondence from people with monikers like that and had to negotiate his way around a few.