Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

This is a game to judge AN's in game ability.

Although I back AN I have to agree with the persistent criticism that he seldom makes effective subs or manages to positively affect the game from the bench during the match.

Today is set up for him to prove those critics wrong.

Here we go...........

I only heard the game on the radio but Eadie was commenting on our lack of width and the work Preston were doing on our full backs.

He didn''t seem to think the subs did anything to address that.

I must admit, given how much Preston were packing the middle of the park that his decision to remove the wide players and bring on two central technical players who will try and pass through them seemed a baffling decision.

Poor all round from the players and management today.

I was actually OK with the subs today as at least he tried to be proactive and didn''t just do like for like switches. Bit confusing that he didn''t think it worth chucking on Murphy or Naismith at the 85 minute mark and just going hell for leather in search of an equaliser.

He doesn''t have any in game ability. He can''t read or influence a match and unfortunately his ineffectiveness is spreading to his team selections and ability to motivate the team. I feel like we may be on the cusp of wasting a big opportunity to bounce back at the first attempt because nobody seems to be learning anything and our performances are average at best.