Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Norwich City - got your number

The loss today for me wasn''t so much about poor performances, and we were poor, it was that Preston had our number, and had obviously done their homework and knew how to hurt us. Time to use the depth of the squad.

For clarification, if you turn up here when we lose and are AWOL when we win you are still an idiot and I will continue to call you out on it. Revelling in our defeat in your own self righteousness makes you a poor fan and a strange human being, regards.

Why should Preston have our number and we don''t have theirs? Answer on a postcard accepted Buh!

I''m here win lose or draw Buh. Posted after or during all three games. Even attended them all! When do I get my official superfan badge?

Alex Neil, Ron, simply still not a man to change his underperforming players......Brady was poor again, just the entire team were lacklustre with a clear issue of zero leadership on the park.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Why should Preston have our number and we don''t have theirs? Answer on a postcard accepted Buh![/quote]

Buh, got a decent reply, I''m not going anywhere and am here every weekend. So what''s the answer?

I''m surprised we don''t see it more often to be honest. Park the bus centrally and loop balls over our defence and we just have no answer. We''re quite lucky i suppose that many Championship managers don''t really do tactics and most in the PL think they have the quality to beat us on terms.

Alongside a couple of gritty defenders with strong, commanding personalities I''d also look at bringing a few players in more for their intelligence and understanding of the game than pure athletic ability to try and make us a more efficient, tactically solid team.

Buh your answer should be why ain''t we Newcastle? Answer a good experienced manager the difference.

You can''t beat experience at this level, learning your trade is done at lower levels.

so we need to hire Rafa Benitez? Or equivalent?

What a genius, bet you were gutted when warnock went to cardiff

Of course that''s your reply. Because you don''t actually know anything about football and all you come on here to do is pick fights. Yet you call others ''strange people.''

It boils down to our players'' attitude. It''s almost a problem, the way we seem to open up teams at will to start with; Jerome''s goal in the first few minutes - & nearly doing it again today - just reinforces the feeling that we''re too good for the opposition.

So we settle in, behave ''professionally'' & patiently wait for our first beautifully crafted goal. Often it will happen. But today, against a well drilled & thoughtful opponent, it didn''t. Then they go & score. Cue a sudden upsurge in workrate, passion & commitment, but today it''s too little, too late.

We''ve done it to teams in the Prem. It''s one of the reasons why football''s so good at rousing passions. And every team loses games they shouldn''t.

Now it''s down to the manager. He cannot let this continue. Can he break through that deep seated wall of complacency amongst players who feel they have nothing to prove in the Champs??

Now the real test begins ...

No we could have hired better before hiring Alex Neil.

But we are where we are, fragile at the back with a serious lack of leadership on and off the pitch today.

Buh upping his game following recent poor trolling performances, sets it up with a serious paragraph drawing people in before reverting to type 😁 must have been studying some proper trolls on other sites and stealing ideas . No way this witless bell end''s own work. But he is showing a willingness to learn and that has to be applauded.

Well from the Barclay it was boring and predictable, how was it at Newcastle Buh?

Keep saying it you''ll believe it, but we''re just little ole Noridge! We should be happy with our lot, we can''t expect to get a manager like Newcastle can, be happy with that huge club Hamilton allowed us to get AN.

You can be certain of one thing Buh, other teams will have been watching and will employ the same tactics.

It is imperative that we stop conceding the sort of goal we lost today or it will be a real thorn in our side all season. Stick everyone behind the ball when we have it and lob it into our area around the penalty spot and sooner or later you get a free header.

I''ve lost count of the times I''ve sat in the Barcley and seen the same thing happening over the last couple of seasons. I''ve no confidence at all that we are able to sort it out as if we could we would have done it by now.

PNE did get our number and unfortunately we did not get their,s if it is true we had them watched seven times then whoever it was that watched them needs to provide evidence that he/she was at their games and if they cannot prove they were there they should be sacked, if they can prove they were there they should still be sacked. I am beginning to doubt that Alex Neil is the man to take us back to the Prem, to many games like this where he appears clueless......