Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Look on the bright side

Palace losing at home
Southampton lost
And Wolves could only draw so we still haven''t lost to much ground for the 6th spot small conciliation i know but i will take any crumb of comfort after tonight.

[quote]Palace losing at home Southampton lost And Wolves could only draw so we still haven''t lost to much ground for the 6th spot small conciliation i know but i will take any crumb of comfort after tonight...[/quote]

You have obviously been brain washed by all the rubbish that sprouts from Worth''s mouth.

When will people like you see what''s before your very eyes and realise that we ain''t good enough.

Play offs - you''re having a laugh - look at the next 8 fixtures and tell me honestly how many points we will get.

But before you answer, look very carefully at the teams we''ve already played and weigh up our record verus them and our prospects going forward.

Whoah Barclay Boy, that sort of talk is in bad taste. We''ve lost a game, and we need to moan a while, and splutter into our beer, and bore each other senseless about the state of things. We don''t want bright sides, thank you very much.

4 points above the relegation places.4 points off the play-off places.20 points behind Sheff Utd.We may be rubbish. But this is such a poor league that somehow we are STILL in with a shout (via the play-off lottery). That''s about as optimistic as I can get tonight. Sadly, at this moment in time it looks just as likely that we will go down. What a crazy league this is!

[quote]Whoah Barclay Boy, that sort of talk is in bad taste. We''ve lost a game, and we need to moan a while, and splutter into our beer, and bore each other senseless about the state of things. We don''t want...[/quote]

Sorry i forgot about the moaning bit .

That only tells us how poor the league is, and by being mid table, just how poor our performances have been too despite and decent squad. 

It is still possible - as it will mathematically be until mid april;  but the truth will hit home longer before the mathematics expires.

Something has to change

OTBC