Sign in to follow this  
pete

Looks like burnout

Wes poor today according to CC. Jacob looking knackered for second game this week. Wes 34 years old has played most of City''s season and internationals. Jacob young lad who is now struggling. We have a squad in which we need we ought to be using. Take notice Alex.

Shame about Jonny.

With a squad of 24 or so players this is inexcusable.

The results may have suggested keeping the same team, but the performances have been crying out for changes.

To have Jacob and Josh is a godsend as they can be interchanged at will. Pritchard should clearly have been given more opportunities, as much that Brady is underperforming on a regular basis.

I also question Tettey''s contribution in home games. If his passing is so unreliable, his shooting woeful, and his ability to help protect the defence and ensure clean sheets so ineffective, we might as well go with an extra attack minded midfielder who can ask more questions of the opposition.

Couldn''t believe Wes started midweek after playing 90 vs Rotherham with a game against Preston at home coming up.

Neil has told us that Murphy looked a little tired a week ago but still started him the next 2 games. Annoys me that when questioned about these comments tonight he says something along the lines of with Howson, Mulumbu & Jarvis out he doesn''t have much choice. Despite the fact he has Pritchard, Naismith & Josh Murphy on the bench & also Canos in the squad.

Brady once again flatters to deceive and would probably be tempted to see what he can do down the middle.

With Oliverias performance today I don''t fancy seeing Jerome rested anytime soon.

Thought Tettey & Dorrans were crap today, nice to see Thompson get a run our as he''s impressed in the cup games and when he''s came on as sub.

Agree with some of the sentiment on here but not all.

Tettey was his usual self - important tackles and breaking the play up. He has never been a consistenly good passer of the ball.

After Rotherham and Pritchard''s performance, surely the player to rest for Fulham was Wes?

Oliveira was gash and I hope this was down to a lack of game time or match fitness. He looked out of his depth.

The problem is we have people whinging about Neil constantly playing with his starting eleven, and then he finds a settled eleven and people still criticize. Everyone who started today should have had the energy to last 90 minutes regardless of how many games they had played this season, bar Wes perhaps.