Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Norwich v Preston - Match Thread/Chat

NCFC team : McGovern; Pinto, Martin, Klose, Olsson; Tettey, Dorrans; Jacob Murphy, Hoolahan, Brady; Jerome.

SUBS: Ruddy, Naismith, Oliveira, Pritchard, Bennett, Josh Murphy, Thompson.

Cmon you yellows

Utterly confused as to why Pritchard doesn''t start. Brady was pretty poor against Fulham and hasn''t had a great season in general.

Harsh on Pritchard again for me, but he''s the manager for a reason I''ll trust he''s right!

Agree with AJ and King, was 100% confident that Pritchard would be back in for Brady.

What''s going on? Hopefully we''ll see him on for Hoolahan/Brady today to freshen things up given our midweek game.

Can''t help but feel like there may be a problem there? Pritchard has looked fully capable of becoming a key player for us whenever he''s been on the pitch, why isn''t he?

[quote user="morty"]Happy with that, didn''t think he''d start both Pritchard and Hoolahan.[/quote]

I thought he might Morty because they seemed to combine well against Rotherham and I thought that maybe he might rest Jacob or Brady

Having said that Im happy with that team

Cmon you yellows

Pritchard and Hooli linked up really well against Rotherham and caused plenty of problems. Disappointed they''re not starting together would have been a handful for the Preston defence.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Martin injured & replaced by Bennett. Perhaps I talked that up.Bassong on the bench now.[/quote]Sorry, got that wrong - misinformationIt is Pinto out

Shame about Pinto hope it''s not serious, hes been great but Russ will deputise well there.

[quote user="Diane"]Maybe Pritchard for Brady 2nd half?[/quote]

Can see that happening before long, Di - I''d imagine Robbie will be playing LB on Tuesday so a good substitution all round.

55 minutes or so in and there''s been a combined goal total of 3 across the Championship this afternoon - how exciting!

[quote user="Alex "]55 minutes or so in and there''s been a combined goal total of 3 across the Championship this afternoon - how exciting![/quote]

And 1 of them against the Scum.

Hope Pinto isn''t anything serious, he adds a lot of width

That is interesting, MP - lets see if this bold move pays dividends, AN has been criticized for not doing this kind of thing in the past so if it goes wrong, people can''t say he hasn''t tried.

Personally, I don''t want either Newcastle or the team they''re playing to win so a draw would be ok, Canary Wundaboy - though I''d turn a blind eye if Ipshite turned it round fully 😉