Sign in to follow this  
Discobolus

Canos

Canos seem to have disappeared completely, didn''t play for the under23''s the other day, not in the first team squad, is he injured or has he upset the boss?....

well hopefully he will at least be a sub at the weekend and given some game time - sure he will play against Leeds

The ability to disappear completely sounds like it could come in handy whilst attempting to elude defenders. Of course it might make it a little bit difficult for his teammates.

Looks like we''ve finally discovered who RvW was trying to pass to in THAT game, guess Canos had already signed and no-one but RvW knew he was on the pitch :D

Good point

perhaps AN can call him out, from wherever his

also hows Jarvis doing ?

Think you''ve got that one wrong he looked quite useful in the game I watched

He''s simply down the pecking order due to the great start the Murphy''s have had. Understandably so.

He''s a very good young player. Was very popular at Brentford but sadly for him he didn''t have the same competition for places as he has here. Could well end up being surplus to requirements and go on to make a name for himself at another club. Still only 19 so plenty of time for him yet.

I am sure his chance will come, Jacob is showing signs of needing a short rest and that may allow canos some bench time.

From watching him in pre-season it seemed AN was trying to coach him to play as a winger in the formation we''ve been playing this season. I''m assuming that he hasn''t naturally picked up the positioning as well as others, even in the cup game AN was giving him lots of instructions etc. I would assume he is still work in progress, but his chances will come - especially with the upcoming cup games

It was interesting he didn''t even make the bench against West Brom U23''s last week, I haven''t seen anything to suggest he''s injured and he appears to have a great attitude so wonder what''s happening there. I''m hoping we see him at least on the bench v Leeds.