Sign in to follow this  
pete

Buh permission to have a moan

Pick out the positives in what was a disappointing result and worse another poor performance. Neil gets selection wrong again and 5 points go begging.

When win again are you going anywhere nice?

I hear Mexico has great winter sun

I think op you have no right at this moment in time to slate our football team. Whilst we were winning you and your mates were nowhere to be seen. Had you have stuck to your opinions when we were winning then yes by all means.

Unfortunately though you have been hiding away waiting for your opportunity to crawl out of your little hole.

Don''t you dear find fault in that performance today. Everything is rosy and you need to understand that with the squad we have this is the best we can expect.

Don''t you ever turn up here and praise the team you support, when we win?

We lost a game.

Deal with it you fanny.

Grossly unfair. I''m always on here after we win and give plenty of praise.

You on the other hand are like an ostrich with its head in the sand and can see nothing wrong ever. We have an issue or two to resolve and not confronting it will not help us to resolve it.

You fanny.

Well we''re going to lose games, Radio Norfolk commentary was not very positive

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Grossly unfair. I''m always on here after we win and give plenty of praise.

You on the other hand are like an ostrich with its head in the sand and can see nothing wrong ever. We have an issue or two to resolve and not confronting it will not help us to resolve it.

You fanny.[/quote]

Confronting the fanny?

Well, I''m not a gynaecologist but I''ll give it a look.

Criticising those who only turn up when we lose = cannot identify problems with the team

Doom tourist logic

[quote user="Buh"]Criticising those who only turn up when we lose = cannot identify problems with the team

Doom tourist logic[/quote]

I turn up on here after every game, win, lose or draw so how does that make me a doom tourist?

This is supposed to be a debate about football. Let''s hear some opinions from you and Morty about some of the issues then maybe you won''t be getting on so many people''s pecks. Not that that will bother you I''m sure.

This level of immature name calling says more about you two than anything else.

I''ll give you a start. Let''s see how you get on.

Good points from yesterday.

McGovern I thought had his best game for us. Three top one on one saves and a sharp clearance outside the box.

Jerome showed what a big player he is for us. Winning plenty in the air, good hold up and unlucky a couple of times not to score. Very few if any championship strikes are better.

Pleased to see AN try and change things early with his substitutions. He gets criticised for going like for like too often and too late so I give him a lot of credit for trying to effect the game when it wasn''t going our way.

Not so good points.

I felt our performance was lacklustre and felt a little tired. We need to make more use of our squad to help stop this happening.

Our defensive frailties really worry me and we don''t look like being able to sort them out any time soon. As has been pointed out by others we will find it very tough to go up if we continue conceding this number of goals.

What do you think?

Seems a very fair assessment HC. It''s a bit worrying we''re already looking tired and lack lustre at such an early stage. Time for a bit of squad rotation me thinks. Brady not delivering, Pritchard needs to be involved and we need either another striker or midfielder closer to Jerome. Too often he''s winning the header but flicking it on to Mr Nobody.A long way to go yet - we just need to make sure we don''t lose touch with the top two.

I didn''t see the game I have no football opinion to offer, so it''s just having a go at the people who only show up when we lose, if that''s okay with you?

Hairy has made some good points as have others in recent weeks. I can''t see us finishing top two conceding the number of goals that we do and with a mental fragility that dictates that a game is never won.

If we end up in the play offs I think we will really struggle to get through.

I don''t necessarily blame the manager for this, we have a squad with a good blend of experience and youth and I want to know why the senior pro''s are not sorting some of our mental weaknesses on the pitch.