Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Preston

[quote user="hardley1"]BBC Football report Alex Pritchard had a header cleared off the line on Saturday playing against Preston. I wonder if any one else saw it?[/quote]No mate, he headed it back across goal and it was cleared away two or three yards from the line. May have looked closer from a different angle.

You are an embarrassment to proper trolls buh! no subtlety ,no humour , very one dimensional. There are some experts on here sadly you aren''t one of them ☺

I will continue to monitor your efforts to see if there is any improvement.

Put your knob away Spartacus I''m not interested son

Sorry I mugged you off some time in the past and forgot about it or whatever.

I''d put you 2nd on my list of clearly sexually infatuated by me followers

STFU is clearly first

When you guys all get together at the next general meeting maybe you could get him to tone it down a bit

I''m worried about him

Your mother is so fat she left the house in high heels and came home in flip flops

[quote user="lake district canary"]This is Ricardo''s report thread.  Please take your squabble to another thread, there are plenty to choose from.  Try one of mine, they are all mostly spoiled anyway....

[/quote]

You just don''t like a squabble that isn''t about you lakey😅

Good stuff Ricardo as always, thanks. Genuinely the highlight of the board most weeks.

Very much agree with you about the number of goals we concede which probably showed up more starkly this game because we misfired at the other end.

No mention of our MOM this week which is understandable. McGovern for me. Thought that was his best game for us.