Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

MK Dons in decline, I call it comeuppance.

I have been heartened of late to see the reformed AFC Wimbledon make headway in Div.1.

Their recent run of decent results has coincided with something of a downturn for MK Dons, meaning that for the time being at least, the club for which I have respect looks down on the team which stole an identity to get itself into the football league, rather than earning a place there like others have to.

Winkleman has today parted company with Karl Robinson and will now be looking to collar some clubs manager. I guess that''s a little better than taking the entire club.

I wasn''t aware DD, that anybody moved to MK. Winkleman simply used Wimbledons difficulties to get his own club into the football league. All other entrants to the league have to earn their place there through the feeder league pyramid.

Often when traveling to Norwich for a match, I stop off at a service station and have met a group of guys who used to support Wimbledon but now travel from London to Milton Keynes to support the MK Dons !