Sign in to follow this  
Donkey dangler

Has Jarvis played his last game for City?

He''s active on Twitter, still recovering, but did we really land on the moon? Not sure... that''s what they want you to believe...

I actually played golf with a relation of his in Portugal about 6 weeks ago and he told me that it''s all about confidence with him and, by and large, he doesn''t have enough of it. He said that he was a good lad who could have been a really great player if it wasn''t for his lack of self belief.

Making Plans wrote the following post at 23/10/2016 8:07 PM:

I actually played golf with a relation of his in Portugal about 6 weeks ago and he told me that it''s all about confidence with him and, by and large, he doesn''t have enough of it.

He said that he was a good lad who could have been a really great player if it wasn''t for his lack of self belief.

That sounds about right MP. He is a bit of an enigma, looked to have all the skills, particularly I recall him playing so well at Wolves, but struggles to produce quality on a regular basis. The sort of player that needs careful management to get the best out of him by the sounds of it.

[quote user="Making Plans"]I actually played golf with a relation of his in Portugal about 6 weeks ago and he told me that it''s all about confidence with him and, by and large, he doesn''t have enough of it. He said that he was a good lad who could have been a really great player if it wasn''t for his lack of self belief.[/quote]

Ok, so we need to give him some vocal support when he makes it back.

I''m pretty sure he has, him and his brother can be found on the grass in Lowestoft, both scored this weekend.

To be fair I quite rate Matt Jarvis. Had some ineffective games for us in the Prem last season but think he can be a good, experienced option for us in this league.

Also might force Brady''s hand a bit more - real competition on the left and AN can''t use youth as a reason not to play him.