Sign in to follow this  
The young canary

Spineless performance from Neil

"So, to recap, in my disagreeing with a point you made you first implied I was drunk, then that I was educationally sub normal."

Like wading through treacle.

I was referring to your comprehension skills at the time, not you old chap. I am sure you are really quite ''educationally normal'' so there''s little need to get quite so upset.

It was fairly mild really, even so I then retracted somewhat because I noticed I''d inadvertently hurt your feelings.

Nothing wrong with getting drunk. I do that on a regular basis.

"Clearly...... "

What''s this? Do I detect a small glimmer of light shining through the murky, Morty mind-set?

Has Normal Norman actually understood the meaning of a full English sentence the first time of asking?

There''s hope yet. It''s only Monday.

Welcome to the world of Internet trolling.

Keep at it, you''ll come up to standard eventually.

[quote user="The young canary"]Back on topic Lambert anyone?[/quote]
No thanks, I''d be okay with him coming back as manager but I don''t see any reason to sack AN at the moment, there are some problems that need addressing sure but there''s no need to panic just yet, I say we take stock at the half way mark, so long as we are in the top 6 and not completely adrift of the top 2 then I see no reason not to stick with him, get 2 or 3 more players in January and see how things go.

I''ve always said, if there''s better out there then great replace AN or any other manager who''s not up to the boards standards, the trouble is we''ve just lost Bruce who would have been in my opinion a few levels above what we have now.

Is it wrong to have an opinion that''s different to others, nope, would I have Lambert back, yes for me as I believe he''s better than Alex Neil, just my opinion, would he come back and would the club sanction it, never.

[quote user="Indy"]I''ve always said, if there''s better out there then great replace AN or any other manager who''s not up to the boards standards, the trouble is we''ve just lost Bruce who would have been in my opinion a few levels above what we have now.

Is it wrong to have an opinion that''s different to others, nope, would I have Lambert back, yes for me as I believe he''s better than Alex Neil, just my opinion, would he come back and would the club sanction it, never.[/quote]

Interesting that you say ''never''. I thought the two people that Lambert fell out with (McNally & Bowkett) are no longer at the club? Is that correct or were there more?

Well played indeed The Young Canary.

5 pages is one of your more successful attempts; on this occasion you have toyed with the audience like a matchbox car - one small pull and watch it run.

Bravo Sire

Looking back maybe never is too strong very unlikely should be said!

I just don''t think he would come back here, not sure what went on behind the scene when he left but the Bowkett connection has been mentioned on more than one occasion.