Sign in to follow this  
The young canary

Spineless performance from Neil

[quote user="morty"]That''s real classy broady, branding someone " special needs" because they question your opinion.

Well played indeed.

And Vanwank/ le juge, same old, same old, like the snide, weasly kid who no one likes, circling around shouting " fight".[/quote]

Far too many warning signs from this feller ......... stay away from the playgrounds morty!

Reasonable conversation points Broady

Broadstairs original point is totally laughable

Criticises Moxey based on absolutely nothing and cannot differentiate between Alex Neil and Neil Adams.

His brain only functions if he can fit it into a pattern he''s vaguely seen before. Like when you try and teach an 18 month old the word "apple" with picture cards

Idiot

[quote user="Hank shoots Skyler"]The impression I got from Broadstairs'' post is that he is happy for us to stick with AN whilst we are competing for the autos, but if the season were to go sour he would want Moxey to not be hesitant in making a decision.[/quote]That is exactly how i read it.

Broadstairs original point can be boiled down to "Alex Neil has ''Neil'' in his name so he''s 50% Neil Adams" that''s how stupid it was

Sorry I questioned your special friend, guys who''s whole username is a fake troll from breaking bad.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]For the first time I am starting to doubt this "great, young" manager.[/quote]That''s what happens when you start drinking in The Stracey. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]For the first time I am starting to doubt this "great, young" manager.[/quote]That''s what happens when you start drinking in The Stracey. [:D][/quote]
Who would the splitters like to see take over[:^)]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]How about a manager pushing for a record number of championship promotions?[/quote]
I thought your man only had a championship relegation...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]For the first time I am starting to doubt this "great, young" manager.[/quote]That''s what happens when you start drinking in The Stracey. [:D][/quote]
[/quote]Jumping the gun a bit there Nutty, doubting the manager means we want him out then does it ? Surely there are protests and a meeting at St Andrews to sort out first ? [8-)]Anyway there are a couple of posters on here and Twatter who seem to know what goes on in The Stracey without setting foot in the place so maybe they have the answers you are seeking. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]For the first time I am starting to doubt this "great, young" manager.[/quote]That''s what happens when you start drinking in The Stracey. [:D][/quote]
[/quote]Jumping the gun a bit there Nutty, doubting the manager means we want him out then does it ? Surely there are protests and a meeting at St Andrews to sort out first ? [8-)]Anyway there are a couple of posters on here and Twatter who seem to know what goes on in The Stracey without setting foot in the place so maybe they have the answers you are seeking. [:P][/quote]

NAME THEM!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]For the first time I am starting to doubt this "great, young" manager.[/quote]That''s what happens when you start drinking in The Stracey. [:D][/quote]
[/quote]Jumping the gun a bit there Nutty, doubting the manager means we want him out then does it ? Surely there are protests and a meeting at St Andrews to sort out first ? [8-)]Anyway there are a couple of posters on here and Twatter who seem to know what goes on in The Stracey without setting foot in the place so maybe they have the answers you are seeking. [:P][/quote]
To use one of my favourite Tillyisms ''Sure as night follows day'' out follows doubt...

"Broadstairs original point is totally laughable

Criticises Moxey based on absolutely nothing and cannot differentiate between Alex Neil and Neil Adams.

His brain only functions if he can fit it into a pattern he''s vaguely seen before. Like when you try and teach an 18 month old the word "apple" with picture cards

Idiot."

Just come across that moronic outburst. How embarrassing. How self-demeaning.

You just manged to demonstrate yet again why you are probably one of the most ignored posters on this forum.

One of those who treats this message board like your personal street corner. Permanently lurking in order to argue or insult others whenever you see the opportunity.

Your need for name calling remains an abuse of the facility offered by this decent forum. You probably can''t help it though as you are clearly not the brightest button on the officer''s blazer, but I would guess I''m not the only one who would see it as a better place if devoid of your street corner boy mentality.

In response to your manic outburst I took out five minutes to investigate your other contributions yesterday. Just five as was reluctant to become as geeky as you.

The timing of your postings revealed that you quite literally spent virtually all day just making stupid, inane and disruptive comments in response to other postings.

Quite revealing and very sad.

Either get a life or get help.

Loonball (How easy name calling can be.)

"The focus, then, was quite naturally on the so-called schools for the

educationally subnormal (ESN); schools which, incidentally, were

previously officially called schools for the mentally subnormal (MSN)."

I suppose you should be grateful that he used the ''modern'' definition. [:)]

Cheers TC.

So, to recap, in my disagreeing with a point you made you first implied I was drunk, then that I was educationally sub normal.

And now you''re whining at buh for being insulting?

I think the word you''re looking for here broady is "hypocrite".

I stand by my comments, broadstairs believes Alex Neil has performed some sort or "invasion of the body snatchers" type thing with Neil Adams and he bases this mainly on Alex Neil''s last name being Neil Adams'' first name. I can confirm this is not how the universe works.

Broadstairs, your points were quite clear to anyone who has a mind to understand them. Those that purposefully misrepresent what people are say then turn it back on the same posters when confronted, are just troublemakers spoiling for a fight. They offer nothing except bad feeling.

Agreed Hoola. There a couple of embarrassing individuals on this thread whose computers have a wee light that flashes when someone disagrees with me, so they can swoop into the thread and rally round.

😀