Sign in to follow this  

What happened to the away ticket priority points system thingy?Top Tier silver wherever that is.

[quote user="Herman"]What happened to the away ticket priority points system thingy?Top Tier silver wherever that is.[/quote]They went straight on general sale which I suspect most away games will this season. Probably only Burton will be points based although if we''re still pushing for promotion at the end of the season I would think some other games will be the same. The Upper Tier is the best view by far.

[quote user="Herman"]What happened to the away ticket priority points system thingy?Top Tier silver wherever that is.[/quote]They went straight on general sale which I suspect most away games will this season. Probably only Burton will be points based although if we''re still pushing for promotion at the end of the season I would think some other games will be the same. The Upper Tier is the best view by far.

[quote user="The young canary"]I am upper gold so I get a special seat?[/quote]You mean they allowed you an Upper Tier ticket ? Obviously no weight restrictions then ? As for me i got an Upper Tier Silver as the old codger price was only £20. Nice to at last get a Twenty is Plenty. [:P]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Anyone planning to get tickets for the QPR game best get a shift on.They only went on sale this morning and the Upper Tier''s sold out already.[/quote]I expect the upper tier sold out quickly Smithy as it gives a better view of that Tw*t in the Mexican sombrero. [:D]

Has anyone had their QPR tickets through the post? I ordered last Tuesday and not received anything yet.