Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Jez will be looking to do some serious businnes come january

Beleive you me.

My source within the club said he witnessed first hand Jez''s fury backstage over the loss at the weekend. One player was gripped and pinned to wall for chatting back to ''one love'' after he had stormed into the dressing room after the game. A white board displaying tactics was also damaged. Trust me, heads will roll over this.

[quote user="True Grit"]Beleive you me.

My source within the club said he witnessed first hand Jez''s fury backstage over the loss at the weekend. One player was gripped and pinned to wall for chatting back to ''one love'' after he had stormed into the dressing room after the game. A white board displaying tactics was also damaged. Trust me, heads will roll over this.[/quote]I was with you up until you the bit when said the tactics were on a white board. Everyone knows we only have one tactic (no plan B) so there''s no need for a white board. [:)]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="True Grit"]Beleive you me.

My source within the club said he witnessed first hand Jez''s fury backstage over the loss at the weekend. One player was gripped and pinned to wall for chatting back to ''one love'' after he had stormed into the dressing room after the game. A white board displaying tactics was also damaged. Trust me, heads will roll over this.[/quote]I was with you up until you the bit when said the tactics were on a white board. Everyone knows we only have one tactic (no plan B) so there''s no need for a white board. [:)]

[/quote]

Perhaps the half time drinks list were on the board.

Serious business whether signings or goings will cost serious money which apparently we do not have unless we sell and not to many assets. Murphy''s won''t move until summer.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I believe, True Grit, I believe. 

[/quote]

Is that a spelling lecture for TG ?!

My source within the club said he witnessed first hand Jez''s fury backstage over the loss at the weekend. One player was gripped and pinned to wall for chatting back to ''one love'' after he had stormed into the dressing room after the game. A white board displaying tactics was also damaged. Trust me, heads will roll over this.[/quote]Oh please........................

My source within the club said he witnessed first hand Jez''s fury backstage over the loss at the weekend. One player was gripped and pinned to wall for chatting back to ''one love'' after he had stormed into the dressing room after the game. A white board displaying tactics was also damaged. Trust me, heads will roll over this.[/quote]

Is ''One Love'' a reference to Bob Marley? All a bit cryptic for me... In any case I''d rather we just get together & feel alright...

Was this his reaction to the Norwich match, or was he helping to coach Ed Balls dancing?

[quote user="morty"]By pinkun standards, true grit talks a lot of sense.[/quote][quote user="BroadstairsR"] whilst Moxey has, against all reputational

reports, come over as a bit of a shrinking violet thus far.

Jez Moxey? Who? [/quote]

Shrinking violet or dressing room stormer.......................there''s only one way to find out........................................FIGHT!

Sorry TG, just had a word with my man at the club and ''itk'' and the white board is in perfect condition in the home dressing room, guess your source doesn''t ''check out'' as well as you think! 😁

I doubt there is a football manager in the country that would tolerate a CE  (or anyone other than players and coaching team) coming into the dressing room before, during or after a game.Alex Neil certainly wouldn''t.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Sorry TG, just had a word with my man at the club and ''itk'' and the white board is in perfect condition in the home dressing room, guess your source doesn''t ''check out'' as well as you think! 😁[/quote]There''s a surprise...................[:O]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard "][quote user="True Grit"]Beleive you me.

My source within the club said he witnessed first hand Jez''s fury backstage over the loss at the weekend. One player was gripped and pinned to wall for chatting back to ''one love'' after he had stormed into the dressing room after the game. A white board displaying tactics was also damaged. Trust me, heads will roll over this.[/quote]

Is ''One Love'' a reference to Bob Marley? All a bit cryptic for me... In any case I''d rather we just get together & feel alright...[/quote]

Jez ''one love'' Moxey. Not sure of the origins of why he''s known as one love tbh, bit that''s what his close associates refer to him as. Will do some digging to try and find out.

This is tripe. Heads never roll at NCFC. More like patting one another on the back. Moxey is only an employee. Real power vests with the Stowmarket Two and they have no money for January unless some of the wasters are shipped out.