Sign in to follow this  
?

Wolves sack Zenga

As above, a bit surprised, thought he would have been given a bit more time to settle what is a relatively new squad but results are the be all and end all.

What a crazy game/career football is thank goodness we don''t have a "sack''em" mentally at our club. -

Conspiracy theory No1 - Moxley has approach Zenga with an eye on ANs job.

places tongue firmly into cheek

At this point Highland Canary ought to pop up and make fun of Wolves for acting too late and missing out on Steve Bruce and Neil Warnock, but best not to hold one''s breath waiting...

Who is next ?out of the bottom 9 I think it is only Wigan and the binners who have not replaced their managergiven that the binners have become a sort of zombie club I doubt they will be too botheed where they areso it must be Wigan to next wield the axe

"so it must be Wigan to next wield the axe"just call me mysteg mustard

"l/Cpl Mustard"Who is next ?out of the bottom 9 I think it is only Wigan and the binners who have not replaced their managergiven that the binners have become a sort of zombie club I doubt they will be too botheed where they areso it must be Wigan to next wield the axe.

I''ll thank you to leave my bottom out of this, keep your sticky fingers to yourself!:-(

I was looking for the ipswich manager at the time

(that part of the anatomy, rather than you personally)

Yet another club to have sold out to the soulless buy buy buy sack sack sack mentality of 21st century football.

They''ll keep chucking unearned millions and millions at it until they eventually get up ... it''s the luck of the draw which manager happens to be at the helm at that time.