Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Is Ron about?

Because checking the streaming sites is oh so difficult?
There are streams listed on the usual places. Whether they materialise, no-one will know until kick off.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Blimey KIO, I hope you don''t talk to your class like that[/quote]I don''t think he would normally Crabby, but we all know Winkie is a problem child. [;)]

Hi VW its on bein12 as far as I know, if you''ve got an android device use Mobdro, there stream is usually really good. If not Kodi are showing it, try UKTV again for channels if not go on Sportsdevil who will have streams through firstrow etc. These can be quite good at times as they''re Acestream stream which have a good bitrate. There is also a stream on Saturday for the Brighton game, for channels showing it check, liveonsat.com!

COYY

Leeds fans aren''t happy about their team,

twitter.com/LUFC/status/79…

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Blimey KIO, I hope you don''t talk to your class like that[/quote]
My students have the wherewithal to go and look themselves.
While we''re on the subject though, Ron - does the Co-op at the bottom of my street have any beers in? I know it would only take me two seconds to look myself, but thought I''d better ask you instead for no apparent reason. 

Are you an expert on Kodi KIO?

Presumably you are, so where do you find the schedules for sports events cos I don''t know?

Thanks in advance.

Well they probably will KIO but they''ll likely be more expensive than one of the major four supermarket chains and they would have a better choice.

As to Kodi/streaming queries I have no problem answering peoples queries and will always try to help.

We do argue about the most stupid things on here sometimes! Anyway COYY, got a good feeling for tonight!

Ron, any suggestions on how to deal with an ingrowing toenail, without resorting to hospital?

[quote user="VanWink"]Are you an expert on Kodi KIO?

Presumably you are, so where do you find the schedules for sports events cos I don''t know?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Well you can google "Leeds Norwich Stream" or go to any of the numerous streaming sites and see if they have it listed. Feed2all, Mamahd, VIPBox etc etc. You don''t need any proficiency in Kodi whatsoever, however if you are using Kodi then whichever app you are using normally has the streams listed well in advance on the day...

[quote user="Herman"]Ron, any suggestions on how to deal with an ingrowing toenail, without resorting to hospital?[/quote]

Well I tend to get a block of ice and hold it on the painful area till it goes numb! This gives you about a two minute pain free period to get the scalpel, or in my case a rusty old kitchen knife, in and do your worst.

Hope this helps!

[quote user="Herman"]Ron, any suggestions on how to deal with an ingrowing toenail, without resorting to hospital?[/quote]You, a Jesus sandal wearing Lefty with ingrown toenails? [:O]

[quote user="Herman"]Tight socks though.[:D][/quote]That''s Primark for you [:D]