Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Fifty Fifty

Really fed up after that. Watched most of the game and whilst I love our club it`s really starting to get to me the type of performances we are seeing at the moment. Dominating teams without making it count, schoolboy errors at the back, poor passing, throwing away leads, unable to handle real pressure when it counts. Some people are questioning Alex Neil`s ability to get us promotion, maybe we should be asking questions about the coaching our lads are getting, do we have the right men in place? Can succeed with Alex Neil ?, as for me I`m fifty fifty.

I am prepared to stick with Alex Neil for the season now, unless things completely come off the rails.

As long as we are in with a decent shout why take the risk of a replacement?

Anybody who cannot see that there is now a distinct chance that decisions might have to be made about our current manager''s suitability some time this season is in denial.

There are unwelcome reminders of the demise of Neil Adams about all this.

So much now depends upon a decent result on Saturday.

A loss will mean one point from nine something seemingly impossible just a few weeks ago, but something that happened the last time we were amongst the favourites to go up.