Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Worthy bingo

Ok something lighthearted.  Who wants to play Worthy bingo?  See how many of the following words/phrases can you spot after tonight''s game?

"Passed the ball well"

"Commitment was there"

"We know the situation"

"Injuries"

"Good second half performance"

"Unlucky"

"On another day"

"Got to take our chances"

"We''ll carry on"

[quote]Ok something lighthearted. Who wants to play Worthy bingo? See how many of the following words/phrases can you spot after tonight''s game? "Passed the ball well" "Commitment was there" "We know th...[/quote]

Haven''t heard the post match comments from Worthy yet but I think I''ve got a full house

The obvious one will be:

"Well, nobody feels worse than Robert Green. It was a mistake but those things happen. Unfortunately, that''s the kind of thing that encouraged Luton to have a go at the shooting gallery. Who knows...if that hadn''t happened we may well have won the game"

His old fav, ''we''ve got to pick ourselves up and go again saturday''!!!!

''i was pleased with the work ethic in the 2nd half''

''there was a lot of energy tonight''

shall i go on........................

Just heard post-match Worthy interview on Radio Norfolk. So, onto the Bingo results. From DDiM''s list, I heard mentioned:

"Got to take our chances" and "Good second half performance"

For those who had money on the amount of times Worthy said "Know what I mean," I counted 3 instances.

I may have missed some other points, but I was screaming at the radio at the time. Apologies.

[quote]"Started the game well" "Still playing well" "70/75 minutes as good as Luton" "Lost discipline" (X2) "Playing for pride" "Created chances" Pathetic[/quote]

totally agree

The BBC might as well just interview the players and play a tape recording of worthy, saves time for a start......

If we are being light hearted I thought I would follow Worthys advice in the garden this year and concentrate on work ethic so have dug it every month. Next I have had commitment raking it every week when nothing grew I asked a neighbour for advice and he said cor boy you have got to know what you are doing. There lies the answer you can work till you drop but if you dont know what you are trying to do work alone will not achieve your goal!