Sign in to follow this  
Len

NEIL OUT!

Get him out of our football club. Of all the clubs to lose to, f**king Leeds!We''re a laughing stock with this clown in charge.

FFS Waveney, keep it to one account at least. It''s extremely immature.

Every manager average 3 seasons at a football club thank god we have roughly another season with this poor excuse of a manager

[quote user="Herman"]Nearly all out now. Just waiting for Canary One.[/quote]Shut up you plastic! You''ve just been in front of a computer with a box of Pringles and a couple of cans of cheap lager.Some of us have a long journey back to Norfolk after watching this clueless clown throw the game away.

I do think it''s becoming increasingly clear that there is a certain mental fragility to this team. If we don''t deliver a substantially improved performance this weekend then I do think it''s time that the hunt for a new manager begins.

[quote user="juicy plams"][quote user="Herman"]Nearly all out now. Just waiting for Canary One.[/quote]Shut up you plastic! You''ve just been in front of a computer with a box of Pringles and a couple of cans of cheap lager.Some of us have a long journey back to Norfolk after watching this clueless clown throw the game away. [/quote]Stick to the same account or pack it in, Waveney. It''s long since ceased to be funny. If you go home and away - which you clearly do - why act like such a troll on here when your opinions would clearly be listened to otherwise?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="juicy plams"][quote user="Herman"]Nearly all out now. Just waiting for Canary One.[/quote]Shut up you plastic! You''ve just been in front of a computer with a box of Pringles and a couple of cans of cheap lager.Some of us have a long journey back to Norfolk after watching this clueless clown throw the game away. [/quote]Stick to the same account or pack it in, Waveney. It''s long since ceased to be funny. If you go home and away - which you clearly do - why act like such a troll on here when your opinions would clearly be listened to otherwise?[/quote]Please stay on topic! This thread is about booting out Alex Neil!

[quote user="have my howson it"]Alex Neil isn''t going anywhere so it''s a pointless thread.

Go to bed and sleep on a disappointing result[/quote]Surely you mean on yet another disappointing result ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="have my howson it"]Alex Neil isn''t going anywhere so it''s a pointless thread.

Go to bed and sleep on a disappointing result[/quote]Surely you mean on yet another disappointing result ?[/quote]
Has doubt turned into out yet?

Just trying to help the idiots to sleep. There''s not a lot of thought process from them, they have short memories.

Best to stick with the present result as bringing up other disappointing results may keep them up all week leading to them spouting off the usual cr@p all week up until Saturday

Deep down I think most on this board think An is out of his depth.

one example Why is the pie man still here, does he baby sit AN''s kids because I find it difficult to understand what he brings to the club. Afraid ever since he has been here his substitutions have been questionable

Need to move Turner Brady Naismith Mulumbu out asap

[quote user="daly"]Deep down I think most on this board think An is out of his depth.

one example Why is the pie man still here, does he baby sit AN''s kids because I find it difficult to understand what he brings to the club. Afraid ever since he has been here his substitutions have been questionable

Need to move Turner Brady Naismith Mulumbu out asap[/quote]
Do you seriously want to move Brady out? Or is this a heat of the moment comment?
Bear in mind he is fantastic.

Is this for real?

I can''t believe some of our supporters are making such knee jerk reactions already. This is a vibrant young squad and we are going to get the odd poor performance/result on the way.

We will be absolutely fine with AN at the helm. Also very young and on a learning curve.

We don''t have a divine right to steamroll everyone we come up against in this league!!

[quote user="Shannock Bob"]Is this for real?

I can''t believe some of our supporters are making such knee jerk reactions already. This is a vibrant young squad and we are going to get the odd poor performance/result on the way.

We will be absolutely fine with AN at the helm. Also very young and on a learning curve.

We don''t have a divine right to steamroll everyone we come up against in this league!![/quote]It wouldn''t be a kneejerk reaction if we had a superior replacement lined up. Someone with more experience, someone able to get a young squad punching above their weight. The only manager I can think of who ticks those boxes is Paul Lambert.

[quote user="juicy plams"][quote user="Shannock Bob"]Is this for real?

We don''t have a divine right to steamroll everyone we come up against in this league!![/quote]It wouldn''t be a kneejerk reaction if we had a superior replacement lined up. Someone with more experience, someone able to get a young squad punching above their weight. The only manager I can think of who ticks those boxes is Paul Lambert.[/quote]And the only poster I can think of who would write this is Waveney,

i have a feeling the players are losing faith in the management

after all this time they are still making the same mistakes over and over ,

i personally can not remember a team that cannot hold onto a lead as much as a team under AN ,

Leeds had 10 men for much of second half to not close that game out is a crime i totally blame AN for last night

he is the one who tells the players how to play what tactics to use , stay back , attack etc man mark or zonal

Either the players are not doing as told or are being told the wrong things