Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Leeds v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Match Chat/Thread

[quote user="Buh"]I feel so sorry for our fans!

Idiot

Come on city!![/quote]We were discussing the match before you arrived Buh. Run off and make yourself a cup of tea, there''s a good lad.

You were sitting around listening to the greatful dead and crying your eyes out

Emo

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Buh"]I feel so sorry for our fans!

Idiot

Come on city!![/quote]We were discussing the match before you arrived Buh. Run off and make yourself a cup of tea, there''s a good lad.[/quote]
I find the best thing with rude people on here is just to ignore them, they''ll only drag you down to their level [:)]

Have to say been quietly watching it, Pritchard has some quality, Thompson superb, not sure about it but totally agree with Nutty, we have some young quality midfielders, I''ve said from the summer we shouldn''t be scared to throw them into the championship.

Would love to see Thompson & Pritchard play next home match, leave them on the bench to rest at Brighton and use them during the game and unleash them against Leeds again.

Let''s hold on now and give our customers their money''s worth.

Losing the ball in midfield like that and then concede 3v4 is very poor to say the least.

Oh dear! Wood, I believe another target I mentioned and got shot down during the summer!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]For those too young and those who have forgotten this is a cup tie![/quote]My God I admire your devotion but eventually even you will come to realise that we are not good

For the people calling for John ruddy to be put back into the starting 11 in the league take a look at the second Leeds goal.

Going down slower than the titanic comes to mind

We can''t defend

And those who revel in our problems can''t defend themselves

Shameful, one both accounts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]For those too young and those who have forgotten this is a cup tie![/quote]Appreciate that, Nigel, but it''s us leading in the second half of extra time against Leeds 2016 with 10 men, not a Leeds of the 70''s with 11 [:|]

Oh for the days when we go out in the first round to Shrewsbury or MK Dons, it was easier on the heart!