Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Leeds v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Match Chat/Thread

[quote user="Diane"]We really do need to buy a couple of defenders in January[/quote]It''s imperative, Dee [Y]Do you mind me calling you Dee? [:|]

I feel for the Norwich fans there who will have to sit through another 30 mins of that, please god somebody score a goal, anybody!

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]I agree nigel, Thompson looks great![/quote]
I know they think very highly of him at the club. Was pleased he didn''t go out on loan again and hopefully he''ll force his way in before the end of the season.

[quote user="Ginja"]I feel for the Norwich fans there who will have to sit through another 30 mins of that, please god somebody score a goal, anybody![/quote]
They sound as if they''re enjoying it. Wish I was there.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Down to 10, what a crying shame.[/quote]

10 what?[/quote]
Leeds are down to 10 men

Are we playing 3 at the back or still a back 4? Bringing Turner on gives the option of freeing Brady, not necessarily a defensive sub at all.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Ginja"]I feel for the Norwich fans there who will have to sit through another 30 mins of that, please god somebody score a goal, anybody![/quote]
[/quote]
I hope they are enjoying themselves one way or another, I doubt it was the football on the pitch because that second half was very poor.

Seems with Leeds now down to 10 they are happy to just try and soak up the pressure and hold out for penalties.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Ginja"]I feel for the Norwich fans there who will have to sit through another 30 mins of that, please god somebody score a goal, anybody![/quote]
[/quote]
I hope they are enjoying themselves one way or another, I doubt it was the football on the pitch because that second half was very poor.
[/quote]
They sound happy now.
It never seems as bad when you''re there. Under lights, big crowd. I''m jealous!

Leeds clearly didn''t want to be outdone on bad defending and left Olivera completely unmarked.