Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Leeds v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Match Chat/Thread

I know it''s a handball but once again completely unmarked in the 6 yard box, when are we going to cut this out?

I agree with Diane, that''s a red card all day long. As for our defending, we''ll that''s just standard unfortunately.

Am I right in thinking we zonal mark? We clearly don''t man mark!

[quote user="Diane"]Should that not have been a red card he handballed it into net?[/quote]
No you can only get a red card for stopping the ball going into the net, denying a goal scoring opportunity

We look great going forward but boy are we shite at the back.Let in one stupid goal and now we''re all over the placeFor Gods sake someone get a grip.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Where are people watching this please?[/quote]
firstsrowsports.eu

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Where are people watching this please?[/quote]
firstsrowsports.eu
[/quote]

It''s on bein sports 4 here in the US.

To be fair Godfrey should have dealt with the ball in the box before it was crossed. He''s looked OK. Oliviera has been basically nonexistent. Brady has been pretty awesome, until that awful cross the back a moment ago. Bennett needs to be sold. I think Thompson and Pritchard have been our best players.

[quote user="I am a Banana All Grown Up "]Where are people watching this please?[/quote]

http://wiz1.net/channel54

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Crowd sing huckerby 12 days of Xmas

It''s October ffs cringe[/quote]

Leeds fans or us singing it?

Oliveira has looked good and did well to take Brady''s corner on target. Thompson good also.Brady has looked wobbly at the back, and given the ball away a couple of times to put us in the poop

Canos is being warmed up vigorously at half time (That''s not a euphemism btw)

I''m watching it on the stream and the wireless, and it''s a bit disconcerting hearing Chris Goreham talking about a Leeds shot etc, when I am seeing the ball 75 yards up the pitch, and wondering how the next 10 seconds unfold to let Leeds in!