Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Leeds v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Match Chat/Thread

[quote user="Diane"]Agree Vanwink, our problems are at the back, we''re good going forward[/quote]Excuse me but the converse of "back" is "front" and of "forward", "reverse". Instead of "at the back" you mean "when defending", and it''s not just the responsibility of "the back" to defend. The team goes forward, the team defends (or should). I think we need a full-on defence coach; AN and AI between them don''t seem to have the answer.

[quote user="Ginja"]God help us if Jerome gets injured...[/quote]

Oliveria has had a few good moves and nearly scored but nowhere in Jerome''s league, so yes we''ll be in trouble if Jerome gets injured

We need to change the tide here. Leeds are coming back into this slowly, and another second half performance from us, takes away from our first half performance.

Don''t want the same as recent games.

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]AN agrees with me regarding Godfrey, he''s replaced by Turner and Bennett goes to RB[/quote]So we''re drawing 1-1, we don''t really want extra time or pens and we bring on a defender.

If I was Ruddy I''d seriously consider putting the ball in my own net just to put and end to this horror show.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Leeds dictating play now. Why do they let this happen? So in control and then just switch off completely.[/quote]Because Leeds players believe they can win and our lot don''t believe they can win.

Really pleased about Louis Thompson. I''ve been singing his praises since he signed. Our patience could pay off.
We''re still in this. It was never going to be easy.

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]Making plans - it''s a like for like change pretty much, not an extra defender. It''s better not to concede...[/quote]Exactly, it''s a like for like defender when we really ought to be trying to win the game

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It was never going to be easy.[/quote]It was easy in the first 30 minutes but we didn''t make it pay, we let them back in and now they''re on top.Sounds very familiar, doesn''t it?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Really pleased about Louis Thompson. I''ve been singing his praises since he signed. Our patience could pay off.
We''re still in this. It was never going to be easy.
[/quote]There speaks a real supporter ......... [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Really pleased about Louis Thompson.[/quote]
[Y] Looked good tonight, hopefully we will be seeing  more of him