Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Leeds v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Match Chat/Thread

So what team do we think he''ll play tonight, Whitts/Mulumu injured but here''s the team that started against Everton in the last round

Norwich: Ruddy, Whittaker, Bennett, Bassong, Brady, Mulumbu , Thompson, Josh Murphy, Naismith, Pritchard , Oliveira, - Subs: Jones, Canos, Morris, Grant. Lafferty, Godfrey, Turner

I''m thinking something like Ruddy, Martin, Benno, Bassong, Brady, Thompson, Josh M, Canos, Naismith, Pritchard, Oliveira

Your thoughts?

"So what team do we think he''ll play tonight"

Leeds Utd would be best(as I don''t think we get much say in the matter)

I think we''ll go for:

Ruddy; Godfrey, Bennett, Bassong, Brady; Thompson, Dorrans; Jo. Murphy, Naismith, Prichard; Oliviera. Hopefully have Canos on the bench to get half hour or so second half and save Prichard''s legs.

it''d be interesting to see Brady in the middle. play Thompson and him there. josh and canos on wings, olivera up top, maybe pritchard in the no 10 role. same defence as vs everton but olsson lb

Duncan, do you not feel that those who did perform in the previous rounds haven''t earned their right to play?

Team is as follows

Ruddy; Godfrey, Bennett, Bassong, Brady; Tettey, Thompson; Josh Murphy, Naismith, Pritchard; Oliveira.

Subs: Jones (GK), Dorrans, Canos, Lafferty, Turner, Morris, Ramsay

I wasn''t too far out, didn''t have Tettey in my team

Cmon you Yellows

Ruddy; Godfrey, Bennett (C), Bassong, Brady; Tettey, Thompson; Jo Murphy, Naismith, Prichard; Oliviera

Subs: Jones, Dorrans, Canos, Lafferty, Turner, Morris, Ramsey.

Keeping faith with those who have played but still looks strong. Hope Godfrey has a good game and Thompson also, need our young players to be progressing on and not stick out on loan until the end of their contacts.

Will be interesting to see how Oliveira does tonight, I wasn''t at the game last week but fans didn''t seem too impressed with his 35 mins performance so this is more game time for him to impress

No Whittaker in the squad, injured or being saved for Saturday?😨

Leeds fans don''t rate their chances with their team,

twitter.com/LUFC/status/79…

Hoping there would be one or 2 more from the 1st team, especially at least on the bench to make it stronger.

Good team. Glad to see Godfrey starting, I think he''s going to be a top player. Also a good chance for Thompson to stake a claim now Jonny''s out for a while and Tettey/Dorrans both one game from a suspension. Canos surely must get a decent run-out too?

Tettey''s on his last yellow. Shouldn''t have risked him getting banned against Brighton. Should have played Ollson at left back and moved Brady into the middle.

Load of stream tonight, great goal by Pritchard after some good work from Naismith/Brady

Cmon you yellows