Sign in to follow this  
pete

Alex Neil appears to be deluded

We controlled the game and were excellent. This view is divergent from those supporters who were at the game, see the interview by AN on YouTube NCFC.

And the latest article on MFW where the author questions our performance in the second halves of normal and extra time and generally second halves during the season.

Alex Neil feels we were the better team it does seem we were poor in second half. Keep up the pretence Alex it will not last.

The forum is owned by a select few who are quick to slam anybody who posts now and again ,would be boring without two views and everybody is entitled to their view.

I expect this will draw their attention and I will suffer the same fate .!

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]The forum is owned by a select few who are quick to slam anybody who posts now and again ,would be boring without two views and everybody is entitled to their view.

I expect this will draw their attention and I will suffer the same fate .![/quote]It''s also ruined by a select few who start endless negative threads every time we lose or things aren''t going well, and are nowhere to be seen when we are doing fine.I think that, in general, people who offer fair and balanced inputs are welcomed. Unfortunately, Pete is not one of those people and deserves all the flak he gets.

To be fair twitter isn''t much better. I have culled a few there already this season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]This forum is vibrant and in good health. Long may that continue.[/quote]

It has it''s failings that''s for sure, but it''s still busy , look at the match thread last night 260 replies, 11,700 views, there''s no other ncfc forums with the same footfall.

We probably were the better side in fairness, the fact we still managed to lose makes it all worse.

However, hopefully our poor run of results will come to an end before the Christmas period. Sadly teams over time begin to work out your tactics, and AN has seemed a bit one-track at times with his inability to swing the pendulum in his favour once the chips are down. We got away with it a few times earlier in the season at home to Wigan, Cardiff and Burton, but now both Fulham and Leeds have done us. Needs sorting out!