Sign in to follow this  
soixante

Brighton Ticket

I have a spare ticket for Brighton available for face value (£32)....am driving down on match day from Norwich, so can offer lift there for small fuel contribution, however am staying over, so return trip will be Sunday.....message me if interested, can deliver ticket to you if reasonable distance from Norwich.

Bizarrely I had the notion an away ticket couldn''t be returned this close to the game....in fact it can be returned at any time before end of business on Thursday....thanks for the suggestion John.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Happy to help Mr. Neuf. [:P][/quote]

😂

Anyone know how strict the stewarding is at the Amex ?

Wife has suddenly decided after years of me asking that she fancies an away day this weekend

Seen there are tickets available through the TO so just wanted to know if I can get her one within a few rows will the stewards pick up one of us is standing in the wrong spot ?

I know it happens at all away games lads seek out their mates and congregate together just want her first away match to be a pleasant experience and not for her to feel intimidated by boisterous crowds or over zealous stewards !

If you live near Norwich I can''t see there being a problem if you take your ticket in to the Ticket Office to swap and then buy two next to each other.If you can''t do that perhaps best ring them, explain the situation and ask for an extra one for your OH well away from already sold seats. You''ll be able to join her when you both get inside the ground. The Ticket Office will have a good idea if they''re likely to sell out but if there''s still seats left now it''s unlikely they will.The Amex is a great stadium, all very friendly and you hardly know the stewards are there.Hope that helps.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]If you live near Norwich I can''t see there being a problem if you take your ticket in to the Ticket Office to swap and then buy two next to each other.If you can''t do that perhaps best ring them, explain the situation and ask for an extra one for your OH well away from already sold seats. You''ll be able to join her when you both get inside the ground. The Ticket Office will have a good idea if they''re likely to sell out but if there''s still seats left now it''s unlikely they will.The Amex is a great stadium, all very friendly and you hardly know the stewards are there.Hope that helps.[/quote]

Thanks, really not sure why I didnt think of that myself doh!

All sorted now lets hope for a nice day and 3 points c''mon you yellows !