Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

If Not Alex Neil, Then Who?

I think we should make the manager tour a rotating one and each week a member of the pink un forum is manager for the week. And same goes for the positions of chief executive and owner positions. We have so many football experts, posters with inside knowledge of how football clubs are run and keen psychologists that it would be a shame to waste such talent.

[quote user="The young canary"]Why not Paul Lambert he is the obvious candidate[/quote]You and i are obviously singing from the same hymn sheet young ''un.

But Lambert would play the same kind of style as Alex Neil which you guys are bemoaning and he''s struggled in his last two jobs??

If you can''t make the link between what was good in the past and what''s good now then I suggest you just watch the league one promotion DVD a few times.

Yes, please let''s have Paul Lambert back. It''s the only way we''ll ever manage to get shot on here of the idea that he is a great manager. His career record tells you he isn''t, but Pink''Un posters don''t believe anything they''ve not seen with their own eyes at Carrow Road ..........

How about foul mouthed Kings Lynn Manager or preferably the manager of Primark

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The young canary"]Why not Paul Lambert he is the obvious candidate[/quote]You and i are obviously singing from the same hymn sheet young ''un.[/quote]

U have been a city fan for a lot longer than many on here have been born. You have seen the highs and lows of our history.

It is little wondering you are clambering for his return

[quote user="The young canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The young canary"]Why not Paul Lambert he is the obvious candidate[/quote]You and i are obviously singing from the same hymn sheet young ''un.[/quote]

U have been a city fan for a lot longer than many on here have been born. You have seen the highs and lows of our history.

It is little wondering you are clambering for his return[/quote]To rub shoulders with The Messiah was a gift for which i shall be eternally grateful.

Lamberts success here was fantastic, but you can''t help but feel the momentum of back to back promotions elevated many of the squad above their natural ability levels. How many of that squad have gone on to play to a good standard at a high level? Probably only Surman at Bournemouth.

He went on to Villa and Blackburn and struggled to get his players going - albeit on limited resources but then that was also the case here.

There have also been claims that Culverhouse was pivotal to the success, and as they have now fallen out this dynamic duo is no more.

Paul Lambert''s tenure here was phenomenal - we had three amazing seasons and I''ll forever be fond of him, but I really can''t see a miraculous return for him.

For now, we''re fourth in the league, be it with some problems to solve, and I''d rather get behind Alex Neil and see him guide us to promotion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The young canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The young canary"]Why not Paul Lambert he is the obvious candidate[/quote]You and i are obviously singing from the same hymn sheet young ''un.[/quote]

It is little wondering you are clambering for his return[/quote]To rub shoulders with The Messiah was a gift for which i shall be eternally grateful.[/quote]

Good God. Have those three gentlemen on the left invited in a vagrant for some corporate benevolence PR stunt, and dressed him up in one of Les Dawsons old suits?