Sign in to follow this  
pete

Busy Bees

Just watched Brentford beat QPR with a very effective performance for first time in 50 years. If City could play with that application, pace and most importantly a defensive ability promotion could be back on. I trust Alex was there to watch both teams who we play soon, if he was he''ll have been impressed.

Was good just to see QPR get stuffed. Local derbys are never a true indicator of a team.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Pritchard is a class act, but who wants to bench Wes right now?[/quote]No-one, you simply drop an underperforming Brady for him!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="westcoastcanary"]Pritchard is a class act, but who wants to bench Wes right now?[/quote]No-one, you simply drop an underperforming Brady for him![/quote]Brady has been underperforming for a while, unless he''s got an Ireland shirt on, but doesn''t get dropped for us.  Not as simply as we would like perhaps?

I think Brady has had his head turned - he''s not as sharp or as committed as he used to be. Playing Pritchard makes sense as he''s on the up & going places. Accommodating Brady sends the wrong message to everyone; the player himself, his team mates & the fans. The opposition too for that matter...

Play the ones with: 1. Physical Attributes 2. Technical Ability 3. Attitude. Right now Brady has #1 & #2, Pritchard has all 3 - and Attitude is always the most important.

I think that may actually be Napoleon NM.

He wasn''t really that short but has nevertheless lended his name to Short Man Syndrome or SMS for short.👍