Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Ecstreamly watchable match today.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]There''s a fair few t ossers in Cumbria I believe[/quote]Not ones that go to matches and go on an internet and posture at fans who can''t. 

[/quote]

You truly are a disgrace I am ashamed you call yourself a canary

[quote user="The young canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]There''s a fair few t ossers in Cumbria I believe[/quote]Not ones that go to matches and go on an internet and posture at fans who can''t.  [/quote]

You truly are a disgrace I am ashamed you call yourself a canary[/quote]

You get respect for going to a match, but not for the way you behave. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="The young canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]There''s a fair few t ossers in Cumbria I believe[/quote]Not ones that go to matches and go on an internet and posture at fans who can''t.  [/quote]

[/quote]

You get none for anything you are truly a loathsome and immoral bankrupt human. You are down there with Donald Trump don''t ever communicate with me again

[quote user="The young canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="The young canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]There''s a fair few t ossers in Cumbria I believe[/quote]Not ones that go to matches and go on an internet and posture at fans who can''t.  [/quote]

[/quote]

You get none for anything you are truly a loathsome and immoral bankrupt human. You are down there with Donald Trump don''t ever communicate with me again[/quote]I refer to my previous comment.   You came on to this thread, giving it large, so you get the response you deserve.   Now p*ss off and let us all enjoy the match.

[quote user="The young canary"][quote user="Herman"]Are you in Brighton today Wavy?[/quote]

Not sure who this wavy character is but the young canary is the seat behind Tilly[/quote]not a good place to be - he farts a lot. 😨