Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Neil OUT Lambert IN

In respect to your well argued OP I think the more cerebral fan will understand the strength of your argument.

The sheer number of threads recently on here the Facebook pages calling for his return are amazing

So I agree Neil out Lambert back

As I understand it, Lambert was appointed Villa manager by Lerner in the hope that he would reproduce his messianic miracle of turning a squad of sow''s ears into a footballing silk purse. He failed despite spending rather a lot of money and was eventually sacked. Then the Venky''s at Blackburn thought he might do the same for them, so they gave him a second chance; but no miracle occurred and Lambert threw in the sponge.
Can one of the more cerebral fans explain exactly what reason there is to think that his time at Norwich more truly reflects his managerial abilities than his time at Villa and Blackburn (not to mention Livingston et. al)? Come to think of it, why do people think that Hughton''s managerial abilities are likewise more accurately reflected by his time at Norwich rather than at Newcastle, Birmingham and Brighton? There must be something about cerebral Norwich fans that I''m too dumb to understand.